Send Topic Print
WWE Women X (Read 124598 times)
spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Re: WWE Women X
Reply #885 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 5:29am

Actually Rhea is already signed. They flew Candice, Mercedes, Piper and Toni in, so it's pretty certain they're getting signed. They wanted to fly Dakota in too, but there were travel problems. Hope Mia gets signed too, but I don't know.

Young women like Santana, Rachel and Tessa will all eventually get signed, but they can use another year on the indies and there's not a rush (no pun intended in Rachel's case).

Shayna is around 37, so if they had any plans for her she has to be signed now. Let's see what they do with her after the Horsewomen program.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #886 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 6:27am

Santana is 29 years old and been around for at least 5-6 years. She almost has the total package. She has the great look, very solid in the ring, and she has charisma. I think her only drawback might be (not a drawback to me though) is she  comes across a bit naturally goofy. Her natural personality to me is a mix of Bayley's NXT character and the goofy Emma which definitely works for her. But you just know, if she were to sign full time with either NXT or the main roster they would totally change everything about what Santana has been the last six years.  Roll Eyes

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #887 - Sep 14th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Sep 14th, 2017 at 6:27am:
But you just know, if she were to sign full time with either NXT or the main roster they would totally change everything about what Santana has been the last six years.  Roll Eyes

Yes. I'm anxiously awaiting Asuka's transformation to Asukalina.

Because I've heard her name for so long, I could have sworn that Mia is older than Santana. But she's not. She's actually a year younger.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #888 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 4:47am

kam16 wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 5:21am:
spin wrote on Sep 13th, 2017 at 4:14am:
I suppose a lot of you will watch this later on YouTube or whenever you want on the Network, so this is a SPOILER ALERT:

There was no angle; Kairi won the match straight with the inSANE elbow. The match was very well done, with the MMA vs. pro wrestling theme. Shayna "injured her ribs," which was key to the match finish.

After teasing it so long and not doing the angle, though both Horsewoman groups were there, I guess that means Ronda hasn't come to terms yet.

And contrary to what was discussed weeks ago, they didn't make this an NXT title match.  Though you gotta think Kairi is a strong prospect for that role too.

UPDATE: HHH says "On November 18th at the Toyota Center at the next NXT TakeOver, Kairi will be fighting to determine a new NXT Women's Champion."  The wording sounds like several women will be involved, so probably elimination match or battle royal.

Regal announced the 4 way for the next takeover tonite. Not an elimination match so Sane doesn't have to be pinned. 3 are in from tonite's tapings. Sane, Ember and Peyton. The fourth will be determined at the next set of tapings.

And in other news, they added Taynara Conti to the new Undisputed faction of Cole, Fish and O'Reilly. She looks good coming out with them, and they can help her out with her wrestling.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #889 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 5:37am

How come we don't see this on RAW or SD, but they do it in the land down under ? A three way test of strength between Mickie, Emma, and Sasha.

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery_img_l/public/all/2017/09/055_Melbourne_09142...

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Maestro Of The Dawg Pound

Reply #890 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 6:36pm

Mickie is no stranger to doing tests of strength.  I remember seeing pics of her having one with Beth Phoenix.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #891 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 7:30pm

MaestroDawg65 wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
Mickie is no stranger to doing tests of strength.  I remember seeing pics of her having one with Beth Phoenix. 

And another really good one with Serena Deeb in TNA.  It's here, starting at 5:55.  There's a bit of flexing and smack talk too:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14hn98

IP Logged

Tizen

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #892 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 8:31pm

Here is a video from the test of strength. Unfortunately it's really short.
It starts at 0:46.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6szwg-7FuE

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #893 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 9:12pm

kam16 wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
MaestroDawg65 wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 6:36pm:

And another really good one with Serena Deeb in TNA.  It's here, starting at 5:55.  There's a bit of flexing and smack talk too:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14hn98

Quite frequently in her indie matches Mickie has engaged in test of strengths. If you want to see a really good long one watch this one of Mickie vs Ember Moon when she was still Athena. Starting at the 2:39 mark. This was one of Mickie's first matches post baby.           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHqtouewlhg

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #894 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 9:51pm

Tizen wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 8:31pm:
Here is a video from the test of strength. Unfortunately it's really short.
It starts at 0:46

This was more like test of strength denied.  Roll Eyes

Too bad they had to make this a title match. Because you know, it would have been a nice gesture to put Emma over in her home country.

I'm sure she made them all a nice shish kebab dinner afterwards too (she's famous for them).

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #895 - Sep 15th, 2017 at 9:55pm

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Sep 15th, 2017 at 9:12pm:

This was a really good match. Creatively long test of strength. I love how Mickie smoothly turns heel 10 minutes in. And that Athena, she may have something in this business.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #896 - Sep 16th, 2017 at 5:47am

Following up on the 3 way test of strength photo above, a fan video of that match was posted on YouTube. The picture was the best part of that. We didn't miss anything. As soon as they locked fingers, Emma kicked Mickie then Sasha clocked Emma. Should have know that photo was too good to be true.  Angry

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #897 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 12:39am

Well, that's one signed. Got to think Ronda is close to signing as well.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/shayna-baszler-signs-with-wwe/

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #898 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:46am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 12:39am:
Well, that's one signed. Got to think Ronda is close to signing as well.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/shayna-baszler-signs-with-wwe/

Ronda's not signing a regular contract. One or two appearances. Horsewoman feud at Survivor Series, Stephanie or Charlotte at WM. And some TV's to set them up.

Jessamyn is training with The Brian Kendrick. She may sign full time, but for some reason I don't understand she still wants to do some MMA.

Marina is married to Roddy Strong, so I imagine at some point she'll sign full time too.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #899 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:58am

And in oddly related Ronda news, Anabolic Cyborg wants to fight Ronda -- in WWE, not UFC. She gets off a good dig at Edmund at the end here:

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/19/16332570/cris-cyborg-joke-edmond-tarverdya...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74
Send Topic Print