Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Don't Mess With Lindsey - A True Story (Read 3127 times)
abman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

USA
Don't Mess With Lindsey - A True Story
Jan 29th, 2017 at 10:30pm

I used to work at a software company and I remember a new girl starting on the support desk, Lindsey. She was short, about 5 ft. stocky with wide shoulders. One day she wore a tank top and I noticed the definition in her arms. After striking up a few conversations with her, I found out she worked out and ran a lot. But it was her previous job that built the muscle. She had worked for a couple of years in a large warehouse as a stock checker. This involved moving and carrying boxes all day to count the stock. When I commented on her biceps, to my surprise (and pleasure) she flexed without hesitation. When we were alone in her cubicle or in the break rook I would ask her for a "bicep check" and she always obliged.

Now Lindsey had just moved in with her boyfriend in his apartment. Her boyfriend would always invite his best friend and girlfriend, Tiffany, over to watch a game or just hang out. Lindsey was always complaining about Tiffany. How she would constantly criticize what she did or the clothes she was wearing. I told Lindsey that she needs to stand up for herself and Tiffany needs to be put in her place. I suggested that she should challenge her to an arm wrestling contest as she would be sure to win. I suggested it partial as a joke, thinking I would love to see that.

Well, the following Monday at work, I was talking with Lindsey and she was grumpy. When I asked what was wrong, she told me my idea didn't work and just made things worse. Apparently, the opportunity arose where Lindsey challenged Tiffany's boyfriend to arm wrestle and then he suggested that the girls arm wrestle. As I suspected Lindsey won easily, both arms, and slammed Tiffany's arm down on the table. After that, Tiffany kept making fun of Lindsey's arms saying how she couldn't possible win against a girl who's got "arms like a man." When they where in the kitchen, Tiffany pretended that she couldn't open a jar, and gave it to Lindsey, because with her "man arms" she could open it easily. Lindsey was upset that this was just another thing that Tiffany would make fun about.

A few weeks went by, and Lindsey and her boyfriend were having some friends come over to their apartment to watch a game. Lindsey invited a few people from work, but I was the only one that accepted. I met her boyfriend and some of the other people before, but this was the first time I met Tiffany. I then understood what Lindsey had been saying. She was a real diva, taller than Lindsey and skinny. She never helped Lindsey in the kitchen and just kept ordering her around to bring more beer and chips.

Everyone had been drinking and then at half time an opportunity arose. Tiffany was going on about she would make a good mother, but she wasn't looking forward to getting pregnant because what it would do to her figure. She said she had worked hard to get a flat stomach. To demonstrate, she lifted her shirt up and was lightly punching her abs. I asked to have a go and she obliged. I said "Not bad, but not as good as Lindsey."

I suggested that the two girls should test their abs with a belly punching competition to see who's got the best abs. Lindsey was up for it, but Tiffany was very hesitant. Surprising, the other guys were all for it. Even her boyfriend said, "Come on Tiff, you started it, and you're always going on how hard your abs are."

I got the two girls together and explained the rules. Take turns in punching and the first one to give in losses, but it has to be an even number of punches. Tiffany looked reluctant. Lindsey went first and landed a hard punch right in Tiffany's midsection. Tiffany doubled over and fell to her knees, gasping for air and I thought she was going to throw up. The guys were laughing and proclaimed Lindsey the winner. I pointed out that Tiffany still had to have her go. Well, Tiffany's punch was pretty weak and had no effect of Lindsey. Tiffany stepped back and threw a couple more with the same effect. Lindsey was laughing and this mad Tiffany even madder. Tiffany was very quiet for the rest of day.

Now there is a YouTube video, not of this, but one very similar to the real event. Although, the two girls look nothing like the ones in the video. Go to YouTube and search on "Happy Girls Play Fighting" after about 30 seconds.

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Don't Mess With Lindsey - A True Story
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2017 at 1:24pm

Love this story.... and love the link too.

IP Logged

abman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

USA
Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2017 at 3:44pm

I have a short follow up story, if anyone is interested.

IP Logged

Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Jan 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm

I'm interested

IP Logged

downie

muscular women r sexy

windsor ontario Canada
Reply #4 - Jan 31st, 2017 at 10:53pm

Jon stunner wrote on Jan 31st, 2017 at 10:48pm:
I'm interested

Yes please post more n be very detailed.
Thx u

IP Logged

muscleup
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 1st, 2017 at 1:44am

Thanks for all your hard work.
Please post more.
Sorry...but virtually every f#cker that visits this board is pretty much brain dead and highly unlikely to post any feedback.

IP Logged

abman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

USA
Reply #6 - Feb 2nd, 2017 at 8:30pm

This is a follow up to the story above.

A few weeks after the abs challenge with Tiffany, I was out with Lindsey at a bar after work with a group of colleagues for drinks. I believe it was someone's birthday. Anyway, after many beers, the others left, leaving just me and Lindsey. She was about to go when I suggested staying for one more beer. I then asked her if Tiffany's punches hurt or not. She laughed and said "I don't know what gave me the most pleasure, punching Tiffany or humiliating her when she knew she couldn't hurt me." I said "You must have been confident to agree to the challenge." She replied "I knew Tiffany didn't know how to throw a punch, and my abs are pretty hard. Dave (her boyfriend) has punched me a few times when we were playing and it didn't hurt."

I was now intrigued and seized on the opportunity. "Come on show me your abs." I asked. Lindsey then lifted her sweatshirt revealing a thick waist, but a flat stomach with some definition. I then put my hands around her waist and pushed her abs with my thumbs as she tensed her muscles. "Not bad huh" she commented. "I used to have a six pick but that's long gone, but they're still pretty hard." "Do you work your abs a lot?" I asked. "Not really." she replied. "Most of this is from when I worked in the warehouse. I was moving heavy boxes all day, and being so short, I had to stretch to pick them from the shelves. That really worked my shoulders, back, and core. It was an all day workout for two years."

We then finished our drinks and left. It was beginning to get dark and the parking lot was empty. Before Lindsey got to her car I asked "Let see how hard your abs really are. Do you think you can take a punch?" She hesitated, but I continued "Put you hands behind your back, take a deep breath and tense your abs." She complied and I hit her with a pretty hard punch. There was not much give in her stomach and she didn't react, so I asked "Another one?" She replied "Okay, one more." This time I wound up more and stepped into the punch and there was a loud thud as my punch landed. She flinch and grunted, but didn't double over, just rubbed her stomach. I was a bit worried as I hit her harder than I wanted to. She said "Okay, that's enough." Before I could say anything else she got into her car and drove off.

The following week I apologized for hitting her so hard. She said she had a bit of a bruise, but she was fine. Unfortunately, she lived a long way from the office and was getting tired of the commute. After a few months she left the company for a job closer to home.

IP Logged

TheLuck777
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 9:59pm

Great story  Cool

IP Logged

ryuk
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!