Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Arm wrestling clips show biceps definition best (Read 735 times)
Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Arm wrestling clips show biceps definition best
Feb 24th, 2017 at 5:10pm

Mike, I've observed, as have many others I am sure, that arm wrestling stimulates the biceps much more than flexing. With many women, showing their front biceps as they arm wrestle means definition that just does not show up when they flex. It's nothing short of phenomenal. Just two spectacular examples are Danielle Chickeles and Melanie Albinio. In both cases, the indentations in their biceps get extremely deep and spectacular striations pop out. There are many others. So, I'd suggest that when you do arm wrestling clips, always make sure the woman with the better biceps, or when it's mixed arm wrestling the woman, always has her front biceps facing the camera. You might even want to make sure that all woman-to-woman events show both sides of both women. The definition ends up being world class in many cases when it just does not show up the same way when flexing. Thanks.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Re: Arm wrestling clips show biceps definition best
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:21pm

Thank you for your feedback.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:29pm

Loving It wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 5:10pm:
Mike, I've observed, as have many others I am sure, that arm wrestling stimulates the biceps much more than flexing. With many women, showing their front biceps as they arm wrestle means definition that just does not show up when they flex. It's nothing short of phenomenal. Just two spectacular examples are Danielle Chickeles and Melanie Albinio. In both cases, the indentations in their biceps get extremely deep and spectacular striations pop out. There are many others. So, I'd suggest that when you do arm wrestling clips, always make sure the woman with the better biceps, or when it's mixed arm wrestling the woman, always has her front biceps facing the camera. You might even want to make sure that all woman-to-woman events show both sides of both women. The definition ends up being world class in many cases when it just does not show up the same way when flexing. Thanks.

yes! that's so true

IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2017 at 7:20pm

The new video with Brittany Fields follows my suggestion that the woman be positioned with her front biceps toward the camera. Brittany has incredible biceps definition that really pops when she arm wrestles Sean. Here, it looks even better than in her flexing videos. That indentation is about a mile deep. Her beautiful hair covers her biceps a couple times, but we get a really good look including some flexing. Something almost as good happens with Lisa Campbell. Her biceps, also, are great, though not as extremely defined as Brittany's are.

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jun 26th, 2017 at 2:32pm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print