HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One time at the gym (Read 1905 times)
Jon stunner

I Love YaBB 2.4!

One time at the gym
Apr 15th, 2017 at 10:39am

This is my first story so I don't think it'll be anything great, but I'm still going to give it my all.

One time while I was running on the treadmill at the gym, this blonde woman with the biggest sweatshirt I've ever seen came walking in, and got on the treadmill right next to mine. After that I didn't pay her any though as I moved on to flies. She then went right up to the gym mirrors they had and with her huge sweatshirt wiped of the sweat from her forehead.  In the mirror, I saw some of the best abs I'd ever seen. They were extremely toned with it being visible to see her six-pack and all it's glory.  This is a rarity at my gym because either I get there at wrong times or my gym is pretty much just promptly full of guys in their 40s (I'm younger than 40).  It was strange to see such a toned woman in the gym when I was there. After my flies were finished and before she went to do bench-presses, I went up to her and we talk for a good eight minutes. Finally I asked her about her abs, to which she pulled up her sweatshirt to show me her toned abs. Me being extremely impressed I told her that it must be tough to get abs like that. She looks at me with a smirk and asks if I want to touch her abs. In my head at this point was filled with excitement. I put one hand on them to feel their muscularity, and they didn't disappoint. She actually was getting a kick out of another person appreciating her abs like this. After about a minute, she pulled her sweatshirt back down and told me if I see her again here at the gym, that I could feel her abs again and maybe her bicep which she had alluded to being very toned like her abs. After that I just basically left the gym and headed home with a thought in my head that this was the best gym experience I've ever had. I never did ask for her name.

*Based on real-life events*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print