Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shoots with a drone (Read 455 times)
duffman

Oh yeah!

Shoots with a drone
Jun 12th, 2017 at 8:45pm

Did you ever shoot a session using a drone? I'm not sure how you could use it but it would be a nice idea for future videos / photos.
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2017 at 1:22pm by duffman »  

Are you ready to get DUFFED?

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Re: Shootings with a drone
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2017 at 7:34pm

That's a terrible name for this thread. At first look, it made me think "shootings" as in a terror attack with a drone.  Undecided

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

duffman

Oh yeah!

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 1:46am

So sad that everybody immediately thinks about terrorism in these days. Cry  Even on a forum that has nothing to do with terror.

Are you ready to get DUFFED?

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2017 at 1:58pm

duffman wrote on Jun 14th, 2017 at 1:46am:
So sad that everybody immediately thinks about terrorism in these days. Cry  Even on a forum that has nothing to do with terror.

I'm pretty sure when most people see the word "shootings" the first thing that comes to mind are people shot by a gunman, whether terrorist or otherwise. I've never heard anybody use that word in reference to just taking photos. Now if you only used the term "Photo-shoots"or "Photo sessions" you  would probably have a better chance of getting the kind of response you're looking for. But that's just my thinking anyway.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print