Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ShreddedBeauty (new model) (Read 1223 times)
Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

ShreddedBeauty (new model)
Jun 20th, 2017 at 7:34am

She is SUPER hard to see on Free right now, but I was able to check out ShreddedBeauty. A new cammer, she is short, but hot and has got amazing muscle for a figure competitor. She is from Canada. Currently leaning out (she has a great stage look) she doesn't mind giving a flex here and there, and she's not too shabby in the pec bouncing department. If you got the cash (which I hope to soon, but that's a different topic), I'd highly recommend checking her out. Wink

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

pecsishot
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: ShreddedBeauty (new model)
Reply #1 - Jun 20th, 2017 at 8:01am

I had a private with her. Oh what a body. sexy as can be. Go see her. Must!!!

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2017 at 8:06pm

I'm impressed by her stated background in wrestling in high school and university.

IP Logged

herbicepsbiggestfan
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:18pm

She is a great woman, she may has the best chest on the site, but one thing i dont like about her is that sometimes she is asking to be taken in private after only 2-3 minutes since she log in. I know she is here only for money, but she and the others models must not forget that we are people too ,  and not only wallets... And this happens even though the most times she is in, she is being taken in 1-1 after only 1 or 2 minutes. So hope these  models change that bad attitude, and start watching us as people too and not only as  wallets. I beleve that if anyone wants to take you or any other woman in premium , he will do it , you dont have to ask it  repeately.. To sum up , there is no doubt she is a great woman but if she changes that attitude  which is not the only who has in the site  she will be much more better...

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Reply #4 - Today at 5:08am

Finally was able to take her private. It was worth every penny. I highly recommend taking her private when you can. I hope to do it again when she's close to a contest.

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print