Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please Share Your 1st Muscle Worship (Read 2354 times)
Peak_Freak
God Member

Embracing The Evolution
Of Women

Please Share Your 1st Muscle Worship
Jul 4th, 2017 at 12:36am

I've been enamored, turned on, left breathless by female muscle since I was about 7. That's nearly 60 years and I can still vividly recall the first time I touched a girls muscles. She got her muscles from her job, numerous heavy lifting duties with a phone company. Her arms, especially her forearms became very developed and her hands were incredibly strong. I used to love feeling all the sinews in her hands and along her muscular forearms. It felt like steel strands surging through her forearms when she worked them and got them pumped. That's what led to my first experience, during intimacy with a muscular woman. Thinking about her strong hands and her ridiculous grip, I feel fortunate that she seduced me instead of squeezing the life out of my rod Shocked Her doctor joked with us one time during a visit that he'd feel very sorry for any guy who tried to rape her. We both looked puzzled and he took hold of one of her arms and squeezed it. Would you want to make these arms mad, he laughed.

Just great memories, feeling how her muscles rippled under her soft skin, knowing how strong she was enhanced every experience. Ruined me forever when it comes to women and intimacy. It's hard to have good relationships when the number #1 factor is, she has to be muscularly developed. I lift and keep myself in top shape because it wouldn't seem fair to expect my women to be buffed and not set a reasonable example myself.

IP Logged

Badusername2000
YaBB Newbies

Just a guy whose girlfriend
is trying to get huge

Re: Please Share Your 1st Muscle Worship
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 5:19am

I've never had a chance to worship muscle, but with my current girlfriend I know I'm gonna be able to eventually.

IP Logged

Lord_Executor
God Member

I wish I was a Vampire!

Re: Please Share Your 1st Muscle Worship
Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2017 at 11:40pm

I also nver really "worshiped" girl's muscles, but I can remember my 1st armwrestling match with my flatmates girlfriend and what followed. We had this guge barbecue party going for about 2 days strait. I gave my flatmate and his GF my backpack so I'd fit in another car that was retirning with a detour to drop off some gear. When I got home, it was already like 10 PM and I was cooking my dinner, when I recieved a text from the flatmate: "OK, your bag is in your room, bu't it f**king heavy. My girl was barely able to lift that thig, what do you have in there?" Later that evening, his GF came in and we met in the kitchen and talked about a lot of crap including parts of the BBQ party. After a small pause, I asked about the bag (wich was really heavy by the way, since I added some bottles of beer that were left in the barrel) and she said: "Yeah, it was really heavy, I had a tought time getting it up  here by the stairs" "The stairs?" "Yes, evelvator wass out of order." "God damn girl, you've got to be really strong to do that. It WAS heavy before I put those beer bottles in it!" "No, I am not, look at me." (she was like 160cm, 50-55kgs, but sinewy, vascular and had noticible definition without event trying). "Show me your arm," i said. "What, you wanna armwrestle?" (that was actually not my intention, I just wanted to point our her veins and firm, sinwey arms) I cound not refuse obviously. so we did and I was really shocked by her strength. I was barely able to beat her, since she had years as acrobat and thou she never looked like it, she was really strong. We shared a few beers after that and than I asked her to flex for me, because I could not believe the strength she had  despite her small and thin frame.  was doing martial arts back then too.  She flexed - not a big muscle, but nicely defined and VERY hard to tuch. "Not as good at is used to be, but I still like it," she said. I agdeer and replied: "Yeah, you still have a hellova good arm. Look don't take this the wrong way, but I just don't have any 5 star restaurant stickers to just take this as a token of appretiation" - and gave her arm a small, friendly kiss.

You are all crazy, he is crazy, she is crazy, the are crazy. I am the only airplane around here!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print