Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
GFW Women II (Formerly TNA) (Read 6998 times)
kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: GFW Women II (Formerly TNA)
Reply #15 - Aug 13th, 2017 at 3:51am

spin wrote on Aug 13th, 2017 at 3:14am:
Interesting that this pic got posted now, since Angelina tweeted that she asked for and got her release from GFW. Of course her husband Davey Richards has done the same, as he's on his way to becoming a doctor.

So unless we count Chelsea, now none of the BP work any longer for GFW. I think I see Tommy Dreamer in the background, so this pic of is likely from his House of Hardcore group.

It was indeed House of Hardcore.  And Angel's going to nursing school, though don't know if it's starting at the same time as Davey.  (She tweeted a few days ago that she's getting her prelims done.  Don't know how long that takes.)

Their last run and last feud with Eddie and Alisha was a good one.  They went out on top of their game.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #16 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 3:55am

spin wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 12:57am:
Will_the_Thrill wrote on Aug 7th, 2017 at 7:41pm:
Taryn Terrell instagram clip of her doing power cleans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXf-54kD9an/

I get the idea she's done with the born again Christian stuff.

So. Guess who returned tonite to GFW as a heel?  Roll Eyes

Moving discussion to GFW thread ... yep, Taryn is back, reigniting her feud with Gail. In-character clip of her talking about her motivation here:

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/898366030195695616

Meanwhile, there's a good chance we'll see Taya show up in the next few weeks, along with fiancée Johnny Mundo, whose arrival was previewed tonight.  She just tweeted a photo of herself with Laurel/Chelsea, so she's probably there for the tapings.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #17 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 5:55am

kam16 wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 3:55am:
Meanwhile, there's a good chance we'll see Taya show up in the next few weeks, along with fiancée Johnny Mundo, whose arrival was previewed tonight.  She just tweeted a photo of herself with Laurel/Chelsea, so she's probably there for the tapings.

You mean Johnny Impact. That's right; that's his name here.

According to the Observer, Taya is in. So will she be Taya Impact? Also in are Hania the Huntress and Kiera Hogan.

Chelsea turns babyface next week. She ditches the wedding dress and proposes to Grado to save him from deportation. Shera saves them from Kong.

And Taryn says she's back to make Gail retire. Thought Gail already said that? Anyway this delays the story long enough for Gail to get the belt from Sienna at Bound for Glory, and then retire to make Taryn happy.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, their new champ to replace Patron is Eli Drake.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #18 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 5:52pm

So Taya is in, she's a heel. She's aligned with Sienna and Taryn. Faces are Allie, Gail, and Rosemary. Laurel I guess is split off into the Grado story. Nothing with two new women yet.

Allie gets the title shot at the next PPV, and Gail and Taryn will have some sort of specialty match.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 4:13am

Yes, it appears Taryn doesn't mind doing sexy again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4ABRaSITI

And Laurel cleans up nice too, for anyone who'd forgotten.  Farewell, broken bride. The gimmick ran just about the right amount of time and was ready to wrap up.  But she's versatile enough to do comedy without it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6AMkmpihA8

I think I'll kinda like Eli Drake as champ, at least for a little while. He's good enough in the ring and great on the mic.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 4:20am

Just wait until Zack Ryder hears that she proposes to Grado. Forget Kongo Kong, he may hire Strowman to take care of this problem.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2017 at 4:28am

spin wrote on Aug 25th, 2017 at 4:20am:
Just wait until Zack Ryder hears that she proposes to Grado. Forget Kongo Kong, he may hire Strowman to take care of this problem.  Roll Eyes

And wait until Grado learns that she's really Canadian!  Grin

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #22 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 4:04pm

Rosemary injured last night when Sexy Star, doing her submission move, legit popped Rosemary's arm out of place:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/138542/rosemary-suffers-injury-aaas-triplemania-xxv/

I'm generally reluctant to report negative rumors about personalities, but a lot of people have heat with Sexy Star. The material in this story is one example. Also see the comments below, with tweets from other wrestlers. Since then, many others have weighed in, like:

Gail Kim-Irvine‏Verified account @gailkimITSME · 12m12 minutes ago 

DISGUSTING is just one word.  We put our lives in each other's hands. So unprofessional. This is how you work yourself out of the business

Here's a clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JR7aD9AEqA

Taya's got a lot to say about this too. She and Johnny are on the outs with AAA because Vampiro stripped Taya of the title (blindsiding her in real life) as part of an apparent deal to re-sign Sexy: Her being champ was apparently part of the deal.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2017 at 7:32pm by kam16 »  

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #23 - Aug 27th, 2017 at 8:23pm

kam16 wrote on Aug 27th, 2017 at 4:04pm:
Taya's got a lot to say about this too. She and Johnny are on the outs with AAA because Vampiro stripped Taya of the title (blindsiding her in real life) as part of an apparent deal to re-sign Sexy: Her being champ was apparently part of the deal.

Taya is on the outs, but Johnny isn't. He's managed to parlay this into a major main event feud with Vamp, and both will make tons more out of this than they would have otherwise. That's what pros do, take legitimate heat, put aside their differences, and cash in. I'm sure Johnny will be giving Taya some of that cash for her troubles. But Taya won't be working there anymore, and Johnny won't be trusting anyone at AAA anymore.

On the other hand, Sexy Star is an unprofessional skank. She gave notice to AAA a year ago, and then refused to job to give up the belt. The whole reason the company double crossed Taya is that Sexy refused to come back unless they gave her the belt.

She big times the other luchadoras. She not only shot on Rosemary, she shot on Lady Shani in the same match. They threw real punches. If AAA has any balls at all they'll cut ties with her now. She's not worth it.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #24 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 1:41am

kam16 wrote on Aug 27th, 2017 at 4:04pm:
Rosemary injured last night when Sexy Star, doing her submission move, legit popped Rosemary's arm out of place:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/138542/rosemary-suffers-injury-aaas-triplemania-xxv/

I'm generally reluctant to report negative rumors about personalities, but a lot of people have heat with Sexy Star. The material in this story is one example. Also see the comments below, with tweets from other wrestlers. Since then, many others have weighed in, like:

Gail Kim-Irvine‏Verified account @gailkimITSME · 12m12 minutes ago 

DISGUSTING is just one word.  We put our lives in each other's hands. So unprofessional. This is how you work yourself out of the business

Here's a clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JR7aD9AEqA

Dave Meltzer's update:

The explanation, not that one will do, regarding Sexy Star is that the claim is Lady Shani shot on her from prior heat and both were hitting each other hard. Hamada started getting rough with her as well. She thought all three were after her and she put Rosemary in the armbar and ended up popping her elbow by doing a shoot armbar. One version we heard is she did apologize after, but Jeff Jarrett was furious and quite frankly, tons of people in wrestling were and there's no real excuse for what happened. Jarrett yelled at Vampiro backstage in the dressing room and was furious with Sexy Star. The situation was legit, and Rosemary may have more serious injuries.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #25 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 2:46am

Yeah, so Lady Shani is mad at her and Hamada has no love for her either. So the one she deliberately injures is the one who's being professional and not shooting on her? Yeah, that's class all the way.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #26 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 3:15am

And just a few minutes ago, Rosemary has responded:

https://twitter.com/WeAreRosemary/status/901970530684866560

Can't imagine why any talents would choose to work with Sexy from here on out -- any who have a choice.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #27 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 4:47am

kam16 wrote on Aug 28th, 2017 at 3:15am:
And just a few minutes ago, Rosemary has responded:

https://twitter.com/WeAreRosemary/status/901970530684866560

Can't imagine why any talents would choose to work with Sexy from here on out -- any who have a choice.

For anyone who had trouble reading all of it in that format, here's the text:

"Let me make this perfectly clear: if you take liberties with someone’s body when they are giving it to you and trusting you to keep them safe, you are not tough. You are an asshole. And you don’t belong in this business.

Sexy Star decided to do just that this weekend at TripleMania. And while I have remained quiet on social media until I was more calm to address the situation, I have now been informed that she is telling people that it is a work. You are all now being informed that Sexy Star is a liar. She was a liar in the locker room when she was forced to apologize and instead cooked up some bullshit excuse that she ‘didn’t know’ and she is a liar now. You know if you are torquing on someone’s arm. You know an armbar is a real and dangerous hold.

The only reason your face is not broken right now is because a little voice inside my head as I lay on the apron kept repeating, ‘Don’t go to Mexican prison.’ (thanks Demon).

However, turning to positives, the outreach from the wrestling community has been incredible. I’m overwhelmed with how much love I feel right now from friends, fans, and people I have yet to meet in this amazing business. We are a family and we protect our own. If you violate that, you are not welcome here.

I also want to thank the AAA locker room. Multiple people came up to me saying how sorry and disgusted they were. Thank you Hamada and Shani, who also had to deal with bulls–t from Star during that match. Thank you, Vampiro, for professionally trying to calm a volatile situation, though, as you know, once the excuses started pouring out of Sexy Star’s mouth in lieu of an apology, it was over.

Thank you to the amazing GFW locker room, both present that night and not. I have so much support from everyone, and talent, crew and office have all reached out to show me that."

Injury update: PWInsider is reporting that there was discoloration and swelling around her elbow today, leading to fear that there is a triceps tear and that Rosemary will be getting additional tests done upon her return to the United States.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2017 at 7:28pm by kam16 »  

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Voice of
Reason

Reply #28 - Aug 28th, 2017 at 5:00am

Sexy Star. The real Psycho Clown.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member