Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Max Pushup Challenge (Read 342 times)
Plop13
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Max Pushup Challenge
Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:38pm

In a similar vein to the plank bending, grip strength and occasional bicep curling challenges I think it would be interesting to challenge the models to see how many pushups they can do in one set.

It's a neat test of strength and it would be awesome to see just how just how far some of these women can go. Is this something it'd be possible to see in the future?

Thanks.  Smiley

IP Logged

Top_Dogg

Female Muscle Rules...PERIOD!

Re: Max Pushup Challenge
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 4:39am

I second on that idea! Smiley

Founder/Owner of FitGems Nation, Ultimate Hardbods, Diva Physique, and USA Fit Cheer
IP Logged

Plop13
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 1:07pm

Nice to see someone else would like to see this! Really hope it's something that's doable.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:29pm

I have included a push up contest with guys with some of the shoots. Really it depends on when I am shooting a girl. A girl is who is competing will not want to do that now will they be able to do well.

IP Logged

Starbuck2016
YaBB Moderator

California
Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2017 at 11:51pm

Plop13 wrote on Aug 17th, 2017 at 8:38pm:
In a similar vein to the plank bending, grip strength and occasional bicep curling challenges I think it would be interesting to challenge the models to see how many pushups they can do in one set.

It's a neat test of strength and it would be awesome to see just how just how far some of these women can go. Is this something it'd be possible to see in the future?

Thanks.  Smiley

I'd like to see this myself. It's a great upper body workout for overall conditioning.

IP Logged

Plop13
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2017 at 3:06pm

Sean wrote on Aug 18th, 2017 at 10:29pm:
I have included a push up contest with guys with some of the shoots. Really it depends on when I am shooting a girl. A girl is who is competing will not want to do that now will they be able to do well.

Thanks for replying, but I can only recall a couple of pushup contest/max videos and they're all from a long time ago and clearly not taken too seriously. Or am I missing some?

Any thanks for the acknowledgement, just letting you know that I and some others evidently would appreciate some more of these types of videos in the future.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print