Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please Share Your Experiences (Read 1478 times)
Peak_Freak
God Member

Embracing The Evolution
Of Women

Please Share Your Experiences
Dec 2nd, 2017 at 12:14am

...I'll never forget when I first stumbled across the Diana the Valkyrie site. I had hidden my deep attraction to muscles on girls my entire life. Part of me hated being so different from the typical male, part of me LOVED the rush of excitement that overcame me at the sight of a female with muscles, particularly if her arms were developed. Finding the Valkyrie site and reading other men's experiences was amazing. There were others like me??

I miss the Valkyrie boards, so much. Mike, Tre', Boomer, among others were all there at the Valkyrie. These guys have done a wonderful job of taking that concept and running with it. Some very lucky and obviously HAPPY guys, doing what they enjoy, for a living. The one area that regressed, was story sharing and experience sharing. I have had many great experiences with muscular and or strong females in my life. I wish I could read about other guys experiences more. Seems like guys rarely want to share or even comment on other guys† experiences. Maybe I'm alone here but I really miss the stories, real experiences so much† Sad Embarrassed Undecided Cry

IP Logged

jester105

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Please Share Your Experiences
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2017 at 7:06am

I agree Peak. Stories are few and far between these days. Hell, stories that were on other sites . Now they have been removed by the author or lost and it is a real shame.

IP Logged

abman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

USA
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2017 at 4:59pm

I'll start off with some recollections over the past 50 years or so of admiring female muscle/strength. My first recollection was about 50 years ago when I was about 12 years old. Now remember, in those days there was no such thing as female muscle. Women didn't play sports, run, work out. There were no gym or fitness centers.

I remember one weekend my parents went to visit some friends for dinner, and I had to go with them. I was not too happy about this as I wanted to stay at home, but my parents thought I was still too young. We went to my parents friends' house, and they had two daughters. The youngest was about 9 and the older one Jackie was about 14. Jackie was a real tomboy. She was about the same height as me, stocky, short hair, hated wearing dresses. Anyway, Jackie and I had gone out to the backyard where her dad was building an extension to the kitchen. There were a lot of broken bricks lying around. I mentioned to Jackie that I was on the school athletics team, for sprints and she said she was also for field events. I said "Let's see how you do the shot put?" I picked up a half brick and launched it about 30 feet. Jackie went into a classic shot putters stance and launched her brick another 20 feet past mine. I remember thinking that she must have had a smaller brick and anyway it's all about technique. Obviously, there was no way she was stronger than me.

We went inside and our parents were ready to go out to dinner. The three of us were watching TV. As usual there was nothing worth watching on a Saturday night. Jackie and I went to the dining room, and left her sister watching TV. I noticed there was a pair of boxing gloves hanging over the back of a chair. I asked Jackie who they belonged to. She replied "They're mine." I must admit I was surprised and must have looked skeptical. She explained that her father had been teaching her to box, much to the dismay of her mother. He wanted her to be able to throw a punch and defend herself. Now of course I thought the whole idea ridiculous.

Anyway, I picked up the gloves and asked Jackie if she had another pair, so we could spar a bit. She got another pair of gloves and we moved the dining table and chairs to give us more room. I had never boxed before and hadn't a clue what I was doing, but she was only a girl. I started dancing around like I had seen on TV. Jackie was crouched down in a boxer's stance with her gloves protecting her face. We started off trading a few light punches, but my punches only ever hit her gloves or arms. Her punches were getting through and hitting me on the face, and they really began to sting. After about 5 minutes, I was starting to get frustrated and angry. I then launched a looping right hook that Jackie ducked under and I connected with a table lamp. The lamp hit the floor and luckily didn't break. Jackie said "We'd better stop now. Your eye is getting really swollen." I wanted to carry on as I hadn't managed to land any real punches. She said "I'll give you one free punch and we'll call it quits, but not in the face." She put up her gloves protecting her face leaving her stomach exposed. I was still angry from being humiliated so I let fly a hard punch right into her midsection. Jackie just grunted and said "Nice one." I was shocked that she didn't double over.

My eye was beginning to close and was noticeably swollen. We agreed that we'd tell my parents that I walked into the door just as Jackie was coming into the room. My father asked what had happened to my eye and didn't look too convinced with the explanation. Jackie's father looked at me and then over to the boxing gloves, and smiled without saying a word.

I believe that was my first realization that girls could be tougher, stronger than I thought possible.

I have some other real life experiences, that I'm willing to share if I get some interest.

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2017 at 3:50pm

Abman, nice story.  Do you remember noticing any noticeable biceps or abs on this girl?

IP Logged

abman
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

USA
Reply #4 - Yesterday at 3:42pm

Unfortunately, no. From what I remember (so long ago) her arms were covered.

IP Logged

Tre
God Member

Sacramento, CA
Reply #5 - Yesterday at 4:26pm

It's hard to put everything into words, but like yourself, I definitely enjoyed the discovery of the DtV site and I'm forever grateful for its advent.  My case is unique, but I can imagine life having worked out a lot differently had I never stumbled upon this obscure corner of the web all those years ago. 

I was always into strength and muscle, but the older I got, the more I realized that the attitude about both were far more important than the physical traits themselves.  I also did not realize how much I liked fighters compared to other athletes (including physique athletes), but now have found lasting happiness with a beautiful woman who is super-intelligent and also a great cook.

THE END or rather, The Beginning.... Wink

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

jaykendo
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #6 - Yesterday at 5:22pm

Hi Iíve just rejoined . Iím going to post over the next month many true stories spanning the last 50 years or so. Iím based in the uk . I hope you all enjoy them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print