HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Private chat errors (Read 216 times)
herbicepsbiggestfan

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Private chat errors
Jan 5th, 2018 at 8:01am

Hey has anyone notice that when you take a model to premium or fantasy, the charge starts  from the first second of it while all the other men from free chat  are on too, and not after the 20 -30 seconds that the site needs, in order to keep only me in the premium or fantasy show , me  who took the model in premium or fantasy;
Also one other thing. Why do the voeuers have the chance to even write to a model when someone else has taken them in premium or in fantasy; Huge mistake. I was on a premium chat and there were other 2 man that was typing to her too, so it make it difficult for me and the model to make a great show. I thought the voeyeus can only see not type too.
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2018 at 1:03pm by herbicepsbiggestfan »  

IP Logged

Tre
God Member

Sacramento, CA
Re: Private chat errors
Reply #1 - Jan 5th, 2018 at 11:10pm

If you are being billed for connection time, please let us know when this happens so that we can get your credits restored. 

Regarding the text chat, yes, this is only for visitors who are paying for the full rate.

Note: A group chat may have more than 1 person who is paying the full rate and therefore, more than 1 client may chat with a model.

Also, a client may enter a chat as a voyeur, but then may choose to upgrade to the full rate.

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print