Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Living the dream (Read 2497 times)
fbbplease
YaBB Newbies

australia
Living the dream
Jan 9th, 2018 at 4:03am

I have been a long time femuscle lover. I am writing this not to boast, but because I have always enjoyed stories like this myself in the past and want to give something back....however I never in a million years thought it would truly happen to me,. This is a true story but please don’t ask for pictures because it won’t happen as I am happily “married” and want to stay that way.
I have been with my girlfriend for 8 years now. We are pretty much married but we don’t feel the need to formalise it. Anyway...when I met her she was hell sporty and she always had great biceps. On one of our first dates she flexed it because she was telling me a story whereby someone had pointed it out at work that day. As you can imagine this caught my eye. She has always kept fit and was a rock climber as a young girl.
She had always been fit but had never gone to the gym until lately. Shw works hard and finds it hard to find time to stay fit. The gym was the most time efficient. She has a personal trainer now and she got really toned. I go to the gym religiously to keep fit. I have my routines but haven’t really increased weight for a long time due to some different injuries, but still hold my own in the gym. In saying that I am the strongest of my friends.
I noticed in her getting more toned, her bicep that was already impressive got bigger and more defined. We always do chin ups together and I usually do about 10-12 for three sets and she used to do about 3 or 4 for 3.
She used to weigh about 20 pounds less than me, but lately she has been putting muscle on and now I am only about 7 pounds heavier. We went out to do chin ups yesterday as we hadn’t done them in a while. I did a set of 10. She busted out 9 with perfect form all the way to the bottom. She pointed out that I hadn’t done that. She can be very competitive but I love that in her.
I showed how surprised and proud of was of her gains. Then, I said “your biceps are still what the used to be too honey” and with that she flexed them. I was dumb struck, they peaked to perfection. I think she could tell that I was turned on and she held the pose.
In that moment I not only realised that her biceps are much bigger than mine, I realised that she not only was fitter than me, but because she had gained weight she was probably now stronger than me. I think she realised that too.
Since then our sex life has been amazing. When she gets really turned on she takes control. She gets me in a position and holds me there and well...kind of rapes me. Don’t get me wrong, it is consensual and I love every minute of it. I don’t know if I could get out of it but I don’t care. She rag dolls me around and once I blow she keeps going (it hurts but I can’t help getting hard again).
The other night when she started her control, she whispered “hold on honey”.
She obviously knows my obsession now because whatever part of her I hold, she flexes. It blows me away, but I always go back to feeling the power of her biceps. It is amazing to see her have so much control.
The other day she was sleeping with her hands behind her head and her biceps were popping out. I slid over and flexed mine as big as I could get it. Her half flexed biceps was the same size as mine, but so much more defined. I could only imagine how much mine would be dwarfed if she were to compare fully flexed.

I would love to armwrestle but they say ‘be careful what you wish for”>
So far it has been an unspoken secret between us and I don’t want to do anything to ruin it because at the moment....I’m in heaven!!

IP Logged

gerbil
God Member

Re: Living the dream
Reply #1 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 4:47am

Damn, sounds like you're lucky.
What is her height and weight?

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jan 10th, 2018 at 12:40pm

Congrats you are definitely living the dream.    Too bad pics aren't a possibility.  But I totally understand

IP Logged

fbbplease
YaBB Newbies

australia
Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 8:40am

She is almost 5’8 and 162 pounds.

I am enjoying the ride. I would  like to here from others that can share similar experiences!!

IP Logged

brian3377

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 1:44pm

If you have read my previous stories... I'm on the other end.  I have a wife with muscles, but she refuses to flex

IP Logged

fbbplease
YaBB Newbies

australia
Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:20am

Well it’s official, my wife has bigger biceps than me. I was measuring her for a brides maid dress as one of her friends are getting married. As she was fixing her hair I made a joke about measuring her biceps. She said ok. I measured and it was 14.4 inches. I said how impressive that is and then she said let’s measure yours. I was hesitant as I felt my manhood was under attack but the turn on was too much.
To cut a long story short, mine was 14.2 inches. She laughed and said wow how does it feel that your wife has bigger muscles than you. I said that I was horrified but so turned on.

Nothing happened as it is the wrong time of month but I can feel that she is excited by these turn of events!!

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:46am

nice, seems like u come closer to the moment where u can ask her to armwrestle

IP Logged

fbbplease
YaBB Newbies

australia
Reply #7 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 12:50am

Yeah I know armwrestling fan. I have been thinking about that.

I have two reservations about that. 1 is that I am worried I will just win easily and ruin the fantasy as I am not a weak guy... and 2 I am worried I lose and it changes the relationship.

Her being more muscular visually she seems to be embracing. I'm not sure how she would react if she found she was actually stronger. She flexed her lats the other night while she was sexually dominating me. It was unbelievable. They exploded in my hand (she does so many chin ups). She felt so strong, so it's not a given that I would win an armwrestle.

Brian my advice (not that you asked) would be to pull back your overt obsession about your wife's muscles for a while and ask her about her fantasies in the bedroom. Concentrate on her for a while and it will get to a stage where she feels she has to return the favor. She already knows yours so you might find one day she will make it happen. That's kind of what happened in my relationship and I think then she realized that being muscular and strong made her feel sexy.

IP Logged

labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Reply #8 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 7:52am

Had a girl that surprised me with a bicep flex during sex! They bulged huge, and hard..unbelievable! Made me cum instantly! Then, learned that she was famous for her strength in her home town!  Believe me, I stayed with her for a long time, and encouraged her to do armwrestling in some local bars...she never lost! She won the prizes, but, I won the results!

IP Logged

jester105

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #9 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:28am

Labtecfriend- how about a narrative of a few of those bar tourneys? We would love to hear all the details. fbbplease- hope you decide to pursue the arm wrestling, we all would love to hear about it.

IP Logged

labtecfriend

I love fit women

Southeast USA
Reply #10 - Yesterday at 6:06am

will do...just give me a few to write them

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print