Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Personal Armwrestling Experiences (Read 18324 times)
Thomas Bender
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Southeast
Personal Armwrestling Experiences
Aug 31st, 2012 at 1:59am

I have armwrestled quite a few females over the years. Some recently but most within the last 20 years. He is a recap on some of the matches that I remember most.

Administrative  Assistant - beaten fairly easily
College Cheerleader - lost
2 collegiate tennis players  1-1 crushed by one and barely beat other
Ballerina   - Won  but wasn’t easy (she was tiny too)
Cheer Coach – Lost  but barely
1 crossfitter  Crushed easily and many times  (less than 6 seconds) Both Hands
1 Pole vaulter-  Tied
3-Gymnast - One was elite and 2 were competive in college. Crushed by all three
3 college Basketball players competitive but lost all three
1 Loan officer  and 1 bank teller 2-0 but struggled
Secretary 0-1 she was 50 and beat me handily
Single mom  0-1 crushed- she had a cleaning business
High School Girlfriend’s mother- Waxed

IP Logged

jester105

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Personal Armwrestling Experiences
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:05am

how about some more details on these matches? I'm sure many of us would love to hear about them.

IP Logged

Malekith the dark elf
God Member

I am Malekith and I will
have what is mine!

Reply #2 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 5:24am

Thomas Bender wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 1:59am:
I have armwrestled quite a few females over the years. Some recently but most within the last 20 years. He is a recap on some of the matches that I remember most.

Administrative  Assistant - beaten fairly easily
College Cheerleader - lost
2 collegiate tennis players  1-1 crushed by one and barely beat other
Ballerina   - Won  but wasn’t easy (she was tiny too)
Cheer Coach – Lost  but barely
1 crossfitter  Crushed easily and many times  (less than 6 seconds) Both Hands
1 Pole vaulter-  Tied
3-Gymnast - One was elite and 2 were competive in college. Crushed by all three
3 college Basketball players competitive but lost all three
1 Loan officer  and 1 bank teller 2-0 but struggled
Secretary 0-1 she was 50 and beat me handily
Single mom  0-1 crushed- she had a cleaning business
High School Girlfriend’s mother- Waxed

You lead a humiliating life style. Embarrassed Grin

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #3 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 12:22pm

Great post...wish you had some of the matches on tape...the college tennis players, cheerleaders and gymnasts sound like the most fun

Obviously, I've gotten the chance to armwrestle a couple hundred women from bikini competitors to figure competitors to fitness to big female bodybuilders and even some pro armwrestlers

for me personally, there's been some real stunning matches and some really fun ones...part of the appeal for me is when the girl is really into it...and I'm really not sure what's gonna happen

I'll never forget taking on the NC State gymnastics team members that came out for the group shoot in 2003...I had 7 of them do some armwrestling tournaments amongst themselves...and after figuring out strongest to weakest, I went up the ladder all in a row from #7 to #1...fatiguing as I went along...I thought I'd beat 5-6 of them as I had beaten the girls who finished 2nd and 3rd a year or two previous...but they had gotten stronger and I knew I was in trouble when I struggled to beat the 5th and 6th place girls a little...and I was toast for the top 3...and really had no shot to beat the top girl

one match I'll never forget was in a Vegas strip club about 8-9 years ago...this one's not on the site obviously...but was talking to a thin but slightly ripped athletic looking knock out gorgeous dancer who told me she was an amatuer boxer...she asked me if I wanted some dances and I told her if she could beat me at armwrestling, I'd take her to the VIP room...and this blonde-haired early 20-something dancer's eyes lit up immediately...I actually didn't want to spend the few hundred bucks that night, but she put me down

I've been completely overpowered by some huge girls over the years...notably Margie Ciaccio, Jill Kolivoski, Debbie Bramwell, Gillian Kovack, Nataliya Romashko, Kim Kilper, Shawn Tan...etc etc...women that I had no chance against...as most men wouldn't

But the matches that stand out more for me are the surprises...the cute/hot/sexy girls who you wouldn't necessarily expect to crush your ego...Summer Montabone, Amy Peters!! (what?), Jessica Dunn, Mary Ann Graves, Jen Broomfield (only 18), Stephanie Toomey, Lisa Reale, Laura Pine, Miranda Rei, Nicole Ingram, Kim Becker, Shae Calcari, Erin Beller and Jessie Strand all come to mind

And even some matches where I won but couldn't believe the girls were so tough...like Amanda Sandman, Amber Roberson the 1st time expecting a complete pushover, Amanda Hanon, Kisha Wilson, Rebecca Rosza, Jen Rish, Shana Kae Lani (just a fit girl in high school, ugh)

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Thomas Bender
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Southeast
Reply #4 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 2:19pm

Thanks! I have been lucky to have been in the position to have these experiences and I have never been afraid to ask.  Some of these matches I have a better recollection than the others. I too enjoyed the matches where I was surprised. Unfortunately I did not record anything but I thought about it with one of my most recent matches with the cross fitter

I am a big guy and I played college football. This was in the 70's and we really did not have the intense weight room programs that we have today. There were no steroids or at least I didnt know of any and about all I ever did was take a little speed to enhance my studying. I have always hated upper body workouts so I can tell you that I am not the strongest guy in the world. Wasn't then and certainly not now and don't really care.

The most embarassing match took place in High School. I was over at my girlfriend's house and somehow my girlfriend suggested I armwrestle her mother. I remember sitting at the dining room table, putting my arm out and it being over in just a few seconds. I was shocked and my girlfriend laughed but I think she was fully expecting it. I don't remember what her mother said. She must have been in her 40's as we were 16-17. I have tried to remember what she did for work but it escapes me. For some reason I think she worked at a grocery store but I am not sure what she did. They did live in the country and had farm animals so she may have worked the barn quite a bit. Fortunately my girlfriend did not break up with me. Smiley

One of the best matches I can remember was with the ballerina (not active but had been in a dance troupe) who was my girlfriend at the time. She was about 5'2" and weighed about 105 lbs. She was one of the best looking girls I had ever dated. She was petite but fit and not what I would call a waif. I was twice her weight plus and I am 6'1" . We armwrestled one night and I literally almost busted a blood vessel as I barely beat her. There was a moment when I thought I was just going to fatigue and lose. But I didn't. She just kind of giggled a little and not much was said afterward.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #5 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 5:58pm

great story about the ballerina...those girls are no joke to be sure

so you were a college football player and you lost an armwrestling match to one of the cheerleaders for your team???

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Sirius
God Member

Remember this November
11th.

Reply #6 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 8:00pm

Love to hear more!

...&&Non Nobis Sed Patriae

IP Logged

Thomas Bender
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Southeast
Reply #7 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 8:35pm

Mike, I had been out of school for a while when this happened. She was a cheerleader at the time and she had been a gymnast but not the elite level. I will tell you that she is now a fitness competitor and a fairly good one and is much stronger than she was. She is a Facebook friend and she post most of her stuff on a regular basis. She was and is extremely conpetitive.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #8 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 10:38pm

I got few matches too that are still in my mind... for some reason my coworker had some of the most peaked bicep ever even (or maybe just for that reason) if her arms were not big, but pretty definied and toned... she did not worked out neither was into sports, I guess just genetics and maybe some help at home to her dad's work...(artisan for sure).. at that time she was in her 30ies I guess...
one day she started asking everyone in the office to armwrestle her, surprising everyone, it was a break time, there was me, her and 2 other girls (we are office worker), she letterally crushed the youngest (almost 20) and with a bit of struggling beated also the other one (almost the same age)..
I was watching couse I was there and I cannot lie, it was damn exciting, also thinking that I would be the last one, and it would eventually be pretty embarassing loosing in front of all the other coworkers... a telephone call did "save" me for that time since I had to left my break..
some days later, it was me and her only and I told her... "looks like you are strong..." and she teased a bit telling me something like "talking about armwrestling...?Smiley" "yes" I told... of course she told "u wanna try?" so it happened to give a try... well, it was a damn draw! I swear I was giving out all of my energy and I was definitly not able to move her arm... it was just like trying to move a wall..
she realized that it was pretty exiting to me, and she was in between pleasure and an unconfortable sensation.. it was just like, ehy, what if someone come in now?! are we playing instead of working? are we flirting? what's that?
in the next days I had few rematches and I can say it was always a draw a part few matches that I won and a couple that she won too...
Well... finally I could tell that!! lol

i got few other experience but I don't want to be too much boring and write a book here lol

IP Logged

lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2012 at 5:47am

I've long been fascinated by the physics of arm-wrestling. I’ve long been pretty good at getting women to arm-wrestle with me in a variety of settings, but what continues to surprise me is how little correlation there seems to be between arm-wrestling and gym strength.

A little background – none of these matches were done in a “professional” way, where it’s all about who gets the initial acceleration and who is able to gain leverage. These matches always start slowly, where we both build up our strength. I’m 5’11”, 175 lbs., with long arms, but I usually don’t use my height as an advantage. This would seem to give a bigger advantage to shorter girls, but even then, there’s not always a correlation. Also a difference when sitting, lying on the floor or standing. I seem a lot more likely to win when standing – guess there’s some height/leverage advantage in that case.

Anyway, here are some estimated stats and comments:

Jan – grocery cashier – 5’8”, 160 lbs,, 21 years old – claimed she could bench 150 for reps and do 8 wide-grip pull-ups. I beat her pretty easily standing. Sitting, I won, but took at least a minute.

Emily – UPS driver – 5’0”, 120 lbs., 25 years old – really muscular arms and legs. I beat her standing in about 30 seconds.

Teresita – deli clerk – 4’11”, 130 lbs., 62 years old (!) – Arm-wrestled to a tie standing up; sitting down I absolutely could not beat her, and once I’d tire, she’d win. She said she did 3 sets of 50 with 15 lb. dumbbells.

Eula – deli clerk – 5’3”, 130 lbs., 35 years old – said she could curl 35 pounds per arm for 6 reps – Beat her standing and sitting very easily.

Samantha – receptionist – 5’1”, 115 lbs., 24 years old, slim but ripped – does 3×15 with 20 pound dumbbells for biceps and 3×15 with 40 pound dumbbells on chest presses, max bench of 130. I beat her very easily standing and sitting.

Sara – office worker – 5’1”, 120 lbs., 40 years old – Ethiopian woman who lifted weights daily after work – no idea how much; had very slim arms and legs – like 10.5” slim – yet could beat me standing up in under 10 seconds each arm. Totally blew my mind.

Nikki – coworker – 5’6”, 150 lbs., 30 years old – former HS state champion in shot put – lifts and has very prominent biceps, but no idea on weights. Beat her easily sitting down.

Anne – office worker – 5’7”, 140 lbs., 31 years old – equestrienne girlfriend – does lots of yoga and swimming, plus barre classes, but when she lifts weights at home uses 5, 8 or 10 lb. dumbbells for biceps/shoulders. Standing or sitting, she can beat me left-handed; on the floor she can beat me with either arm.

Renee – lawyer (ex-girlfriend) – 5’3”, 130 lbs., 25 at the time – equestrienne ex-girlfriend – did not exercise at all, but after a summer working at a camp could beat me standing/sitting/lying down by exhausting me.

Cecilia – artist (another ex) – 6’0”, 200 lbs., 38 at the time – ran, cycled, swam, went to a personal trainer 2x/week, used 25s for biceps, 45s for chest presses, lots of plyometrics, etc. Always a tie.

Candace – bookstore clerk – 5’1”, 150 lbs., about 40 – most muscular woman I’ve ever seen in person, was a gymnast. No idea on weights used, but arms are at least 15 inches (though definitely some fat). We were tied standing up when I asked if she was trying her hardest. She said, “Are you?” and took me down in under 5 seconds. (I guess sometimes things are predictable.)

Realize that I won most of these, but a lot of surprises over the years.  Smiley

IP Logged

Thomas Bender
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Southeast
Reply #10 - Sep 1st, 2012 at 7:36pm

lterp, the 62 yo is interesting....there is a lady at my gym who is petite and nice looking for her age...she is around 65. She lifts heavy. She is there everyday..very serious...I know she does 45-50 dumbbells on the incline bench for reps. I have never armwrestled her and doubt I will ever get the chance. Sad

Most of the girls I armwrestled were younger with the exception of the bankers, single mom, and secretary. (back in the day that Secretary was a position) Embarrassed  and of course the ballerina

IP Logged

Lord_Executor
God Member

I wish I was a Vampire!

Reply #11 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 11:09pm

I also have been able to get a few girl to armwretle with me in the last few months. Most of these girls also allowed me to take a picture of their bicep, so I'll put it at the and of the description. Chronologically:

Renata: Archer, dancer. About 160cm tall, 50 kilos max. Slim, not ripped or with significantly defined muscles. For her size, very strong, About 60% of my strength to hold her, about 70% when she really maxed out her strength during the match. Very good grip and though I  could overpower her bicep, I could not do anything with her wrist, she had a lot stronger wrist than me. THese are not flexes but you can see how her "wrist muscles" stand out... She is a very good experience I love to remember. 1st girl I ever armwrestled.http://img25.imageshack.us/g/dscf0088kx.jpg/

Katka: She was a rock climber, runner. About 1700cm tall, 60kilos I'd say. Good grip strength, bicep quite hard on touch, but it took me about 60% of strength to hold her and she got tired very quickly. ...

Marta: Very skinny, short girl, without any visible musles. She used to do medieval swordfights some years ago, but she only did it for short time and never did anything sport-related since. She was actually just for fun but I was shocked when she pulled with more strength than Katka did (I armwrestled them about 30 minutes apart). She would not let me take a picture but I was kinda suprising.

Jitka: About 172cm tall, 55kilos. She does acrobatic rock'n'roll dancing (they do a lot of choreagraphy, throwing themselfs in the air and so on) on international level, won world championship about 3times in a row with her team. I did not actually armwrestle her but we agreed that we will if we meet sometime without her boyfriend around. She is skinny looking but you can clearly see muscles in her shoulders, her triceps and even though it's a poor angle photo, very nicely defined bicep. I am looking foreward to that match.

Helna: I only met her in a nonsop after our favorite pub closed. We were both alcohol-wasted beyond reason so I don't really remember her stats, but about 170cm tall. She was office worker and had no visible musles to speak of. Almost no armwrestling strength, about 20% to hold her.

Lucy: She is a competitive athlete. About 165 cm tall, not sure about her weight, but I'd say 60kilos, by her height and shape. We armwrestled twice, I won suprisingly "easily" both matches. She isn't a good flexer but during the match, her muscles got a great shape. I needed about 75-80% to hold at the time she was pushing hard.

Veronica: My friend for a long time who wouldn't even try, until we got several beers Smiley But she was a bit more sober than me and I had no problems with walking, focusing or anything, just the phase your tongue gets untied. I really wanted to armwrestle her for a long time. I suspected she was strong since I saw her moving beer barrels around, one in each arm. Thou they were almost empty, it still is over 30 pound a piece. She is also a rockclimber, swordfighter and she tends to horses alot, icluding training the wild ones. Always on the move somewhere carring a large backpack with her things. About 173cm tall (about as tall as I am), slim build, but let'S say 60 or 65 kilos, because she doest a lot of outdoor and has good ammount of muscles in her legs and that does have some weight. No really visible muscles but slender build and some definition because she gesticulates pretty wildly. I finally got to armwrestle her a few nights back. Holly f*ck she was strong!!! After about 2 minute battle I finally put her arm about 30% to her loosing angle and than I was able to slowly put her arm down. I'd say 80% of strnegth to hold her on "normal" but when she pulled with f(b)ull strength I had to stop breathing and just struggle hard to hold her. We didn't to a rematch, but I showed her about how much strength she had compared to the other girls I wrote about earlier by just pull against her with the same ammount of strength I used to hold the previous ones. We also agreed that she'd start to train a bit harder to beat me. I said Ok, rematch next time we meet in a pub and if she wins, beers are on me. It will go like that until she really bets me, witch I dare to say am looking foreward to, since I didn't loose to a girl yet - though Veronica was as close as you can get to loosing without actually loosing (makes sense?  Smiley  ) I won't be forgetting about this match for a very long time, probably my favourite so far.
I was allowed to take 2 pictures, one in a bus as she was pulling herself up, showing the inner side of her arm and the second at my place where she slept over. It's from the front as she was liting her backpack, witch is between 10-15 kilos, depending on where and for how long she leaves. Unfortunately, I only had my cellphone avaiable at the moment so the quality isn't very good  Sad
and the 2nd one:

Questions?
Hope you enjoyed reading as much a I enoyed armwrestling  Wink

You are all crazy, he is crazy, she is crazy, the are crazy. I am the only airplane around here!

IP Logged

sifter

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Australia
Reply #12 - Sep 2nd, 2012 at 11:30pm

Well there's a comprehensive set of reports - pics and all!  What's your weight and lifting background?  I'd much rather hear about the ladies of course...but just wanted to know how much advantage you had over each of them.

IP Logged

Lord_Executor
God Member

I wish I was a Vampire!

Reply #13 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 12:17am

Quote:
Posted by: sifter      Posted on: Today at 11:30pm
Well there's a comprehensive set of reports - pics and all!  What's your weight and lifting background?  I'd much rather hear about the ladies of course...but just wanted to know how much advantage you had over each of them.

Well, for myself, I am about 176cm tall and 80-85 kilos, not a fat guy. I never was in a gym ligthing weights, but I do work out at home. I do AT LEAST 50 pushups and 10 pull-ups every day to stay in shape and shooting. Not only the recoil of a gun but also some large caliber weapons like Falcon Sniper rifle (.50 cal) are quite heavy too. I also help my friends in several bands to move their audio tech on and off the stage in clubs and that can be heavy. I also practice Izraeli Krav-Maga in local center.

Only upperbody strength is probably the issue so no details should be necessarry here.

As for your questions about the girls, except for Helena, I am in contact and good relation with all of them so I can ask a thing or two, just don't ask about the size of their breast  Grin

That reminds me of Alena, a girl I forgot to mention. No pics on her yet, but she promised to pose for me when we are alone. Almost as tall as I am, she does basketball and yoga. Used to be a fashion model, though not a very succesful one. Never armwrestled in the past, lifted weights, nothting. We didn't armwrestle but we spoke about her starting to practice Krav-Maga too, because she is quite paraniod when she i home alone. She said that we has some god legs (in term of strength) and I could feel a firm set of ABS on her. But she calimed that she had absolutely no arm strength at all, bacause she is so skinny (50, 55 kilos, max.) and never did weight lifting and so on. Given to my previous experiences, I told her about the strength some other thin girls with similar background had and asked her to pul her hand to her face, while I was holding her wrist. She was actually strong and had a very vell defined bicep, hard as steel on her arm. I didn't realy had to struggle bacause it took me only 60%, but I knew she wasnt giving it everything. Also good to point out that when we did that 2nd time, I had her feel her own bicep and she was quite shocked there was an actual muscle there. Wery well defined and hard too. I didn't took my camery or cellphone with me that night, but I will fix that, some day Smiley

You are all crazy, he is crazy, she is crazy, the are crazy. I am the only airplane around here!

IP Logged

Femalebicepsfan
God Member

Reply #14 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 10:26am

Thanks a lot for your experiences and especially the pictures, Lord_Executor!
Please keep us updated, if you do more matches or if you have new pictures.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print