Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Personal Armwrestling Experiences (Read 18181 times)
Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Personal Armwrestling Experiences
Reply #30 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 11:31pm

freaking hot, those stories are even better then the mixed AW-stories!

IP Logged

ServantOfMelian
God Member

Former Little Leager.

Dallas
Reply #31 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 12:55am

Well, it's been several years since I requested that others share their own experiences.  But I'm glad you finally did, this has been fun to read.

And I've added couple of experiences to my original thread:

http://messages.herbiceps.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1220494224/0#9

We don't want to worry you, but this condition could be fatal if left untreated.

IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #32 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 11:31pm

I've arm wrestled a number of strippers over the years. When you are with a hot woman, it's VERY arousing. The first lady I arm wrestled had very big arms--probably at least 13 inches. She gave in right away, but as time went by I encouraged her. By the time she found her mojo, we were tied both right and left arms. She is 5'7' or 8 and at 125 when I first met her had world class biceps definition with fantastic peaks. Later as she gained 10 lb her arms were not so defined, but she worked out and her arms were big and her biceps extremely hard. She loved to allow me to squeeze them. I also arm wrestled a very beautiful, lean stripper. She was probably 5'8" and maybe 115 lb--extremely lean and very nicely muscled. I could always lean her over with both arms and never bothered to try and beat her as arm wrestling her and allowing her to hold me was extremely arousing. She loved to flex all her muscles for me--even her right leg, and also did phenomenal stomach vacuums and nauli. Very arousing lady with many muscle fans as customers as she was not big but had excellent definition yet was extremely feminine and graceful. I also arm wrestled another stripper with very strong abs and good sized arms--well muscled but not super-defined, slightly bigger than mine. Several dead heats both arms. But, the fun part was she really enjoyed it during several visits and would always say, "The arm wrestle is free" because she enjoyed it so much, even though I paid her for the couch dances.  I have also arm wrestled 3 very athletic women (strippers) with arms about the size of mine. In all three cases, I could easily lean them a bit left handed, but right handed, we were a dead tie and I could not move their arms at all. One has world class abs--extremely well defined, could easily qualify for a fitness contest, at least in her abs. Also, strong and beautiful legs from running. Have also arm wrestled another woman with arms significantly bigger than mine (natural, I don't think she worked out). It was very arousing to arm wrestle her, but we were a dead tie in spite of her arm size. I think my final match was with a pro body builder who is very short--about 5'0" and weighs 115 in competition shape. Tons of muscle on this girl and I arm wrestled her with both arms. We were a dead tie both sides, but in this case, I am quite certain she was just being nice to a customer. Regardless, arm wrestling a woman who has obvious muscles and good definition is fun, win, lose, or draw!

IP Logged

Thomas Bender
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Southeast
Reply #33 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 3:51am

Glad to see this thread alive. In my original writing I mentioned the Crossfitter. We armwrestled about 3 months ago and I was beaten handily again. Not much of a thrill any more as it is expected and a mismatch. What interesting is she was with a friend of hers and suggested to her friend to give it a  try and I ended up losing to her. What is puzzeling is her friend was not a crossfitter but was heavy set and looked out of shape.  Shocked

IP Logged

MassiveShelly
YaBB Newbies

Genetic freak/pump addict

Rossville, IL
Reply #34 - Dec 13th, 2014 at 12:45am

I have arm wrestled all kinds of kinds of men..big and tall, average size, tall and skinny..etc. I have never lost yet.  If you all want some stories of my matches, I would glad to post some.

WWW https://www.facebook.com/MassiveShelly.56  
IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #35 - Dec 13th, 2014 at 1:31am

well shelly, what was ur hardest match so far?

IP Logged

MassiveShelly
YaBB Newbies

Rossville, IL
Reply #36 - Dec 13th, 2014 at 3:09am

Armwrestlingfan wrote on Dec 13th, 2014 at 1:31am:
well shelly, what was ur hardest match so far?

I would say the hardest, although he was nowhere near the biggest guy I beat, was a 5'11" 235lb guy who used to do wrestling, played college football and worked as a bouncer. He was the only one who kept me at draw for a little bit before I wore him down and beat him.

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #37 - Dec 14th, 2014 at 11:43pm

is there any fbb you would like to armwrestle?

IP Logged

MassiveShelly
YaBB Newbies

Rossville, IL
Reply #38 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 5:02am

Armwrestlingfan wrote on Dec 14th, 2014 at 11:43pm:
is there any fbb you would like to armwrestle?

Not really..I'm more into wrestling men. I wouldn't mind aw Christy Resendes just so I can have a video of me slamming her arm down.

IP Logged

becool
YaBB Newbies

strong women's fan!

italy
Reply #39 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 10:43am

yes Ms Shelly... we (or at least, I ) would love to hear about your aw stories...
like : any average guy who was overconfident he could beat you, and than you shocked him beating soo easily?
or any guy who couldn't bear the beating?

I... from my point of view, I will be very happy and pleased to aw you, strain with all myself and see you smile while keeping me still!! and then beat me anytime you want.. even with advantage (for me...)

https://www.facebook.com/gigi.pippo.9  
IP Logged

bjames
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #40 - May 21st, 2015 at 1:32pm

Some great stories, was surprised with the win over shot put girl. I find it hard to believe losing to some of those girls with the shown biceps.

I'm still to lose to a girl in armwrestling

Recently taken a 6'3 woman, very big built, was hard to get past center but I got her with full effort, she had no chance in taking me down.

Took on three girls by surprize. I only wanted to take on the one girl but then they all jumped in.

1st girl, very slim but fit, 5'5 120, no difficulty whatsoever
2nd girl, 5'7 130, little bit of resistance (surprisingly stronger than the other two)
3rd girl, life guard, 5'9 175-180. surprisingly she was as easy as the first girl didn't expect.

6'1 girl, 220-240lb, no difficulty whatsoever

IP Logged

Cedric
God Member

Reply #41 - Oct 28th, 2015 at 7:10pm

I have had more than a few experiences myself but none in a couple of years.

Recently I spent a few days at a resort.  I'd just come out of the gym (it was a gym for the stars and it almost felt wrong to sweat) and went to the pool to join friends.  They were talking to a couple of attractive women.  One of the women started commenting on my sweaty person as I slumped on to a lounge chair.  She came over and grabbed my arms. I told her to be careful as I had a very sore back.  She proceeded to start massaging me and commented that my muscles were too tight.

When she finished she was trying to get me to stretch and in doing so it was evident that she works out.   

My always helpful friend suggested that this woman could give me a good match at armwrestling. In fact, I am much bigger and said I didn't think it would be fair due to the size difference (I weigh about 215; this woman might be 120).   She said 'you'd probably win but it wouldn't be easy.'

This started some betting on how long a match would last.  She was really eager to do it.   My friend offered to take her on.  He's not my size but in good shape.  I was surprised. He beat her but she held on for more than 10 seconds.   The others bet that she wouldn't last more than 5 seconds with me.  I finally agreed. 

Her grip was surprisingly strong and my friend Jeron laughed and said I should have been more wary.  We started and I pulled pretty hard but to my surprise her arm did not move.   She smiled and pulled me toward her.
I tried to yank her back but at 5 seconds she had a clear advantage. I also realized she knew what she was doing.  It took me at least another 5 seconds to get back to a neutral position and then finally took her down.  But the match lasted more than 20 seconds.   It cost me several rounds of drinks. 

IP Logged

betterthanu22
YaBB Newbies

Reply #42 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 1:03am

I'm roughly 6'2 165 (so a pretty thin guy) and I have a lot of girl friends who think they can beat me arm wrestling. But over the years, if we did ever arm wrestle, I always won. I knew I would beat some of the girls, but I thought several had the advantage given their workout regimen, bicep size or amount of confidence that they'd beat me. I just have always won. And no, none of them went easy on me.

I guess I'm just arm wrestling average girls and I'm stronger than the average girl (that's a good thing). I want and don't want to arm wrestle a girl and lose, i'm conflicted. It's a shame the majority of videos on the internet are staged with the girl winning (it's easy to tell). And if it isn't staged and the woman wins, she usually looks like a bodybuilder which I'm not in to that bodytype. The buffest women I've ever liked are in the WWE divas, Jillian Michaels realm. I was always more of an Elizabeth Hasslebeck, Kelly Ripa, Cameron Diaz, Evangeline Lilly, Sarah Jessica Parker muscles type of guy.

Who knows what the future will bring me....

IP Logged

lterp

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Boston
Reply #43 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:00pm

betterthanu22 wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 1:03am:
I'm roughly 6'2 165 (so a pretty thin guy) and I have a lot of girl friends who think they can beat me arm wrestling. But over the years, if we did ever arm wrestle, I always won. I knew I would beat some of the girls, but I thought several had the advantage given their workout regimen, bicep size or amount of confidence that they'd beat me. I just have always won. And no, none of them went easy on me.

I guess I'm just arm wrestling average girls and I'm stronger than the average girl (that's a good thing). I want and don't want to arm wrestle a girl and lose, i'm conflicted. It's a shame the majority of videos on the internet are staged with the girl winning (it's easy to tell). And if it isn't staged and the woman wins, she usually looks like a bodybuilder which I'm not in to that bodytype. The buffest women I've ever liked are in the WWE divas, Jillian Michaels realm. I was always more of an Elizabeth Hasslebeck, Kelly Ripa, Cameron Diaz, Evangeline Lilly, Sarah Jessica Parker muscles type of guy.

Who knows what the future will bring me....

Yeah, all of my AW losses are in the past. I was 5'11", 165 lbs for most of my adult life, and basically never lifted weights. When I reached my mid-30s, I began sticking with a lifting program for the first time, gained 20 pounds (some fat as I got older, but also some muscle) and haven't come close to losing since.

However, my office switched to a new, open layout and my new cube-neighbor really does look like she could take me down. I never knew her because we're in different parts of the company, but she's 6'1", and her biceps are legit 15 inches. She's 29, she was a college athlete, sometimes complains about her "man-arms," but still goes sleeveless sometimes. I'm married, and there definitely won't be an affair, but we are going out for drinks next week. I have high hopes for my first AW loss in over five years. Like you said, who knows what the future will bring!

IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #44 - Jan 26th, 2016 at 8:13pm

I've arm wrestled many female strippers. While one was very strong and a known bodybuilder, and I am sure she could have beaten me if she had not been so polite. But another, who worked out a lot, probably competed in a very limited way, and had a tremendous body builder body at about 125 lb., with much bigger arms than mine, I was perfectly tied with. I've arm wrestled several quite muscular strippers with arms about my size with whom I was tied right handed, and a few that were smaller but beautifully muscled I could have beaten. But, I wanted to savor their strength and held back a bit so I would not beat them. However, I believe that there is a psychological factor here. A woman who is incredible shape and hot as hell will feel much stronger than she really is. You will naturally hold back without even realizing it. Thus, I suspect some of the surprising victories guys have described were not true victories on the part of the women, but guys who were psyched out by their incredible sex appeal. At least, that is my theory and my experience.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print