Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Personal Armwrestling Experiences (Read 17008 times)
wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Personal Armwrestling Experiences
Reply #45 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 7:41am

I have noted   years ago my experiences   AW  with strippers .   if anyone  is interested   I can summarize   my encounters

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #46 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 3:16pm

Well, I am!!

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #47 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 3:05pm

I didn't had particular experiences but I can say that I'm truly pleased when I get surprised by realizing some apparently skinny girls are damn strong. One in particular, we worked together, was terrific strong even if she never worked out and not a sportive person, just naturally strong.
btw, pole dancers are the strongest I have ever met. Just happened few times but all those times they were some kick ass to beat and had 2 loss and one draw. I must say there were really doing amazing things with that pole, I mean, they were not just dancing but doing serious acrobatics moves, totally strong women.

IP Logged

vidman

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #48 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 5:21pm

xhero wrote on Feb 24th, 2016 at 3:05pm:
I didn't had particular experiences but I can say that I'm truly pleased when I get surprised by realizing some apparently skinny girls are damn strong. One in particular, we worked together, was terrific strong even if she never worked out and not a sportive person, just naturally strong.
btw, pole dancers are the strongest I have ever met. Just happened few times but all those times they were some kick ass to beat and had 2 loss and one draw. I must say there were really doing amazing things with that pole, I mean, they were not just dancing but doing serious acrobatics moves, totally strong women.

No doubt, competitive pole dancing is legit. Unlikely we'll see it in the Olympics anytime soon due to the politics but still takes some badass athleticism all the same. The upper body strength with all the gripping, pulling up and static holds transfers well to good AW potential...much like climbers.   

IP Logged

Malekith the dark elf
God Member

I am Malekith and I will
have what is mine!

Reply #49 - Mar 3rd, 2016 at 1:45am

I was drunk at a Bulldog's game and saw one of their cheerleaders. Emboldened by alcohol and pumped up with male bravado, I foolishly challenged her to arm wrestle. She accepted my challenge without hesitation which gave me pause. She displayed her arms and I felt intimidated, but having issued the challenge, I couldn't bear to back out although I wish I could have. She looked incredibly strong! She was! She took me down in seconds then lifted my body over her head and forced me to beg her for mercy. I acquiesced and she lowered me down to the ground and said, "Shoo! Little boy!"
I ran in terror. I will never underestimate a woman's strength again. It could be a fatal mistake!

IP Logged

Steve Z

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #50 - Mar 7th, 2016 at 8:59pm

If only. I think you had more to drink than you thought.

IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #51 - Jul 16th, 2016 at 8:36pm

All this stuff is so much fun to read. When women with big arms are not as strong as expected, while some with smaller arms beat guys, it's a hoot! Proves that the muscles that make you strong in arm wrestling are mostly inside the body, in the shoulder, chest, and upper back areas, and not in the arms at all. At least until you get near the table, when a super-strong biceps can keep you from being beatable. Sometimes even a big biceps won't help, though.

IP Logged

bjames
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #52 - Feb 8th, 2018 at 3:09pm

I haven't been here for a while but re-reading some of the stories and I don't know if you guys are somehow believing you are trying your best, I'm stronger than normal in armwrestling, or you guys are really weak.

I am not a big guy at all, but haven't lost to a female. I armwrestled a very strong powerlifter and won without much of a problem.

I have done a little bit of armwrestling training to learn the technique, but even without it I don't lose..

I watched the matches of Mike vs some of the ladies he mentioned losing to and I just don't think Mike is giving it 100%. I'm not saying he is faking it, just that he isn't giving 100%. I've compared the matches to my own matches, knowing what a full effort match is, and compared them to matches with the same ladies vs other ladies. The start, and push, and take down are all noticably different between the women than in Mikes matches.

I have armwrestled a lot of women, and I rarely go beast mode from the word go. I remember one lady I struggled with initially then when we went lefty, I went beast mode and put her down in a few seconds.

If you compare some of these matches with the recent video from Pullups_and_pole on instagram, you will see how different a full effort match is. That video is one of the only fully convincing videos I've seen, and one from Tia.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print