Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Miesha Tate (Read 19819 times)
wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Miesha Tate
Reply #30 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 10:02pm

wow  she looks really cute there     oh and her biceps is nice  as well      Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 7:49pm:
http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a516/babaoreilly1/Flexy%20miesha_zpsmn1ixqv3...

i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a516/babaoreilly1/Flexy%20miesha_zpsmn1ixqv3.jpg

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #31 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 6:37am

UFC 200 Weigh in
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm4KDv6UMAAC3-N.jpg:large

This one may not be from today but it was posted today. Definitely not from the same weigh in above
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm3GNJ7UMAA8JZv.jpg:large

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #32 - Jul 9th, 2016 at 6:57am

Weigh in video.

Amanda Nunes with a nice double bicep at :38 seconds in and Miesha with her usual at 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx_8LGWWc5Y

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #33 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 1:39pm

well she got her butt kicked, again Wink

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #34 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 5:38pm

Armwrestlingfan wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 1:39pm:
well she got her butt kicked, again Wink

Yeah, but she will be back and won't go into hiding like somebody else did.

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #35 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:03pm

she will come back for more buttkicking lol

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #36 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:20pm

I wonder now, since Vince loaned Lesnar to Dana for UFC 200 (a fight the big ape won after an extended hiatus from the octagon,who knew?  Roll Eyes), does he ask Dana to return the favor?. To keep the thread on track here, does Vince ask for Miesha or "that certain someone who's in hiding" or another one of Dana's female draws to come in to mess with Charlotte,Becky,Sasha or heaven forbid, Steph?

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #37 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:47pm

Armwrestlingfan wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:03pm:
she will come back for more buttkicking lol

People that are actually funny don't laugh at their own "jokes".
Listen if you are not a fan then don't bother posting in this thread if all you are going to do is bash Miesha. Do that sh*t on Facebook or Twitter, but don't do it here.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #38 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:52pm

Cas wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 6:20pm:
I wonder now, since Vince loaned Lesnar to Dana for UFC 200 (a fight the big ape won after an extended hiatus from the octagon,who knew?  Roll Eyes), does he ask Dana to return the favor?. To keep the thread on track here, does Vince ask for Miesha or "that certain someone who's in hiding" or another one of Dana's female draws to come in to mess with Charlotte,Becky,Sasha or heaven forbid, Steph?

I don't think VKM loaned Lesnar or even knew Lesnar was planning it. Stephanie sure wasn't in favor of it. There must be some sort of "opt out" or clause in Lesnar's WWE contract that allows him to go back to UFC anytime he chooses. If you think about it, VKM would not knowingly and willingly allow Lesnar to fight in UFC 200, with the possibility of Brock having his ass handed to him and then come back to the WWE and be part of headlining SummerSlam against Randy Orton. That would take a lot of the steam and heat out of that match.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #39 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 7:10pm

Word going around on other boards is that if Hunt hadn't come in looking like The Michelin Man, Brock just might have had his fannie handed to him. Apparently even though Brock looked like the better physical specimen, he still got gassed after Round 1 and had to labor through just to get through Rds. 2 & 3.

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #40 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 7:14pm

(Reply #37)  Really Will??  What's with the censorship attempt?  Tate has 6 losses out of 24 pro fights, so she has been beaten. And she lost twice to Rousey and once to Zingano in the more recent past. Myself, I've never been all that impressed and after all the hoopla over her beating Holm, Tate's next fight is to get herself beaten.

The real beef wth armwrestlingfan is that he seldom identifies the models he posts on Girls with Muscle, assuming it's the same person.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #41 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 7:41pm

6789shav wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 7:14pm:
(Reply #37)  Really Will??  What's with the censorship attempt?  Tate has 6 losses out of 24 pro fights, so she has been beaten. And she lost twice to Rousey and once to Zingano in the more recent past. Myself, I've never been all that impressed and after all the hoopla over her beating Holm, Tate's next fight is to get herself beaten.

The real beef wth armwrestlingfan is that he seldom identifies the models he posts on Girls with Muscle, assuming it's the same person.

Censorship my ass. Shav this is not about Miesha's record. You know the rules here. No badmouthing or putting down of the models. The first comment was fine. The second one was being a smartass and I'm just nipping it in the butt before it gets started. This board is for in honor, praise, and even worship of the female athlete or celebrity and physique. Not to berate them. If you don't care for a certain person, and we all have our likes and dislikes, don't troll the thread. That doesn't sound unreasonable to me. You don't like something on tv, you change the channel. Don't like a song on the radio, change the station. Same thing !
But since you bring up losses you do realize as well Nunes went into last night's fight with 4 losses of her own in several less fights than Miesha had. Have you not figured out yet losses in MMA are something of an overrated stat when it comes to contenders ? You look in every division, men and women, and see how many fighters are ranked that have more than 3, 4, or 5 losses. Quite a few. MMA for the most part is not like boxing when it comes to a fighter that can dominate a career with 50 plus fights and have only one or two losses. I don't know even know if it is physically possible for an MMA fighter to have that many fights. So much more can happen in an MMA fight that can cause a loss than in boxing. Jeez, Brock Lesnar was 5-3 going into last night's fight and he was practically treated like he was the greatest MMA fighter ever.

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #42 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 9:01pm

stop crying will if u can't take some words on ur fav. miesha then stop reading.

I like the way she flexes but I don't think she is that beautiful or a great fighter.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #43 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 10:11pm

Armwrestlingfan wrote on Jul 10th, 2016 at 9:01pm:
stop crying will if u can't take some words on ur fav. miesha then stop reading.

I like the way she flexes but I don't think she is that beautiful or a great fighter.

I'm just telling you if that's all you are going to do is gloat about her losing, then YOU stop reading the thread. Don't be a putz.

IP Logged

Armwrestlingfan
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #44 - Jul 10th, 2016 at 11:20pm

I am just looking for new pics of her and thats all - peace out

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print