Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
HerBicepsPlus release date (Read 30373 times)
6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: HerBicepsPlus release date
Reply #75 - Nov 23rd, 2018 at 6:46pm

Mike: at one time, you indicated that the new HB site would include the content from Tre's web sites; FemFlex and She Wrestles.

Is this still in the plan? If so, there is a ton of content between those two sites which would make launching the new site the timing issue that it has become.

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #76 - Nov 24th, 2018 at 2:54am

Development took its twists and turns, and the company does own most or all of that footage, but mostly we decided to leave the archives in place where they are...membership on HBPlus will include access to HerBiceps and Femflex archive sites, and we will be able to draw on the archives for best of type features, etc etc.  Additionally, you've probably noticed we have been posting VODs sourced from some old shoots of theirs, and that's been a nice thing as well.

To start with, free and members content on Plus is going to be fresh material and not archival...and VOD will be largely the same as is on HBCam

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

GirlzGoneBig
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #77 - Nov 24th, 2018 at 12:22pm

Sounds like exciting times ahead for HB. Are we any closer to a release date? I am assuming it is not going to be opening this year but 2019 maybe?

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #78 - Nov 24th, 2018 at 8:07pm

GirlzGoneBig: see Reply #74 in this thread.

IP Logged

zakaka44
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #79 - Dec 31st, 2018 at 1:58pm

Mike wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 9:17am:
bombomper wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:53pm:
Are the remaining tasks demanding of skill or time? If it's the latter, maybe you could crowdsource willing members?

Its all integrated with the HerBicepsCam, so we are locked in with the same programming team/company.  We are getting close to the delivery of a site we feel we can launch with. 

Current odds for launch:

November 2018 -- 0%
December 2018 -- 25%
January 2018 -- 35%
Feb/March 2018 -- 35%
April/May 2018 -- 5%

25% passed, 75% ... hopefully this will pop up the site by the end of this year Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #80 - Dec 31st, 2018 at 6:23pm

definitely getting closer...obviously meant 2019 in that post...I'd put late January as my current guess for launch

zakaka44 wrote on Dec 31st, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Mike wrote on Nov 21st, 2018 at 9:17am:
bombomper wrote on Sep 12th, 2018 at 10:53pm:
Are the remaining tasks demanding of skill or time? If it's the latter, maybe you could crowdsource willing members?

Its all integrated with the HerBicepsCam, so we are locked in with the same programming team/company.  We are getting close to the delivery of a site we feel we can launch with. 

Current odds for launch:

November 2018 -- 0%
December 2018 -- 25%
January 2018 -- 35%
Feb/March 2018 -- 35%
April/May 2018 -- 5%

25% passed, 75% ... hopefully this will pop up the site by the end of this year Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #81 - Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:45pm

Hey Mike are we still looking at the end of this month for HB Plus launch?

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #82 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 12:19am

Goodtimes wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:45pm:

Hello!

We do not have a launch date yet, but significant progress has been made since our last communiqué. I don't want to get your hopes too high, but I am excited about our current position.  I know you've heard it all before, but it's different this time. Wink

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Female abs 4 life

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #83 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 12:43am

The Duke Nukem Forever of female muscle sites.
I'm joking!  Wink

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #84 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 3:18am

Goodtimes wrote on Jan 19th, 2019 at 8:45pm:

Its looking like no chance for late January...just had some setbacks...disappointing...my guess is now early to mid March

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #85 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 4:13am

Ok so I guess I'll ask again in March and wait for the same response..major setbacks blah blah blah. Not sure why I'm even on this site anymore

IP Logged

zakaka44
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #86 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 1:38pm

this site will not be opened like new berlin airport, 60% of the probability is already over. I think they're trying to go to Mars  Cheesy

IP Logged

Femalebicepsfan
God Member

Reply #87 - Jan 20th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Thats so ridiculus. Don't expect anythin to happen in March - or any other month in 2019.

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #88 - Jan 30th, 2019 at 4:00am

The discussion of HB+ has been ongoing since September of 2016! Ridiculous  Angry

IP Logged

davin
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #89 - Feb 1st, 2019 at 10:59am

I've followed this thread for a long time, and here's my two cents.  I totally understand the frustration of not having the new site yet, especially since it's clear from the update schedule that the membership site is no longer the top priority.  I also wasn't thrilled with the VOD model, and I don't have much interest in the web cam part of things.  However, I have over time, found that the VOD part of the site has grown on me.  I choose to keep a membership on the regular site, but I also keep a minimum of a few hundred credits on VOD.  As time goes on, I'm finding it to be more value added.  In the last couple of weeks alone, I've come across a video of Asha Hadley scissoring Tre and another guy.  This evening, I came across another video of Margie Martin putting a rear naked choke and scissor hold on someone.  Both of these women have been on the scene for a while, but I've never seen anything like that with either of them.  There was a watermelon crushing scene with Ripped Reilly that is one of the hotter such vids I've seen.  The types of shoots, and the women doing them is indicative of the difference between VOD and HB/HBP.  I'm willing to spend more, because I feel I'm getting a different type of product.  Sure, they could put all of that stuff on the regular site, but that wouldn't be good business.

I've been a regular member of HB for a LONG time.  However, I can appreciate the producers feeling the pressure to evolve the content, because you really can get much of the same type of regular flexing stuff any number of other places for free.  Just as the content producers have to change with the times, I think we have to be open to doing the same.

Margie Martin doing chokes and scissors!! Tongue  I'll buy that for a dollar!!(or 95 credits) Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print