Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
HerBicepsPlus release date (Read 25806 times)
duffman

Oh yeah!

Re: HerBicepsPlus release date
Reply #90 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 1:02pm

That's not one dollar, it's 10 dollars. The prices of the VODs are crazy. 10 dollars for one video. That's 100 dollars for 10 clips. Outrageous!!

Are you ready to get DUFFED?

IP Logged

zakaka44
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #91 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 1:08pm

duffman wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 1:02pm:
That's not one dollar, it's 10 dollars. The prices of the VODs are crazy. 10 dollars for one video. That's 100 dollars for 10 clips. Outrageous!!

I agree
vod also has about 500 clips, so if you try to buy them all you need to spend about 4000 dollars.

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #92 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 2:54pm

And there's a feeling of pot luck involved as well, I prefer legitimate strength feats/contests over fantasy and there's pretty much no distinction between the two on VOD. The videos of Angelica Enberg at the gym are still the gold standard, and was pretty much the first ones they did. She forces some guys to submit to her and it's clear no-one is pulling any punches, she gets beaten a couple of times but when she actually beats the guys you can clearly see her raw strength. But sadly with the majority of the videos now it's clear the guys are just there to go along with the domination which takes all the fun out of the ensuing contest imo.

And considering armwrestling has transitioned solely to VOD now this is even more of a problem. Even with F/F armwrestling where there is no domination bias some of the vids are great contests such as Margie Martin's while others such as the one with Syleena Adams has a matchup that lasts like 2 seconds.

I know it seems ridiculous to know the ins and outs of a video before purchase (especially as surprise is part of the appeal) but at £10 a pop it's pretty mental that you pay for about a minute of armwrestling in some cases. I was pleasantly surprised that the recent Kristen Moser gym video had two decent pushup contests, but in other instances there is only one pushup contest that lasts about 30 seconds.

Maybe preview pictures like on the main site would be suitable? For the F/M or F/F videos it's a bit of a con that in a 10 minute video you get maybe 20% of the video that isn't just regular flexing that you can see hundreds of times on the regular site and elsewhere, when it's obviously that 20% which is what drew people to the video other than just simple flexing.

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #93 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 3:41pm

@ Plop13

I totally Agree with that Statement with you my friend!

But Tre is the one who doesnīt get the Point of what we are saying!!
I mean no offense to tre, but the main persons for me to speak to is Sean and Mike!!

Again Tre thinks only that it is a Fantasy coming true site for most! But I have to disagree again, times are changing!! And you should to what the Viewers want to see!! Even when it means you have to pay the models more Money, so thatīs the way it is!!

I also love the Angelica armwrestling in the gym vod, that should be the Standard for that case!!
The herbiceps guys should put this on an priority to convince Girls to do that Kind of stuff more!!
There is also one or two Kristina Nicole vods which includes good legit armwrestling as well!!

That should be your line to work with!!
For excample you should do a Video like angie endberg armwrestling guys in the gym with Jennika Hill!1 She also seems to enjoy the armwrestling!!

Please guys hear about what the customers would like to see!! More legit strenght competition and less Fantasy stuff!! Iīm not saying no Fantasy at all but at least try to Balance it out with ones I mention before!!

Again, when you put up the Headline armwrestling contest or owning guys at gym, Show us Armwrestling, push ups contest, Pull/chin Up contest ore something like that, but that 80 -90 %
of flexing and 10-20 % of what you actually Headline it out!!

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #94 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 7:55am

Femflex, Shewrestles, Physique dreams, Crushwrestling...
what will be the next Tre`s project, who will disappear...Herbiceps?

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #95 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 8:14am

duffman wrote on Feb 2nd, 2019 at 1:02pm:

Iím old enough to remember paying $60-75 for each WPW videoshot in grainy VHS dubbed to classical music 

The average priced VOD from our own catalogue on HBCam is about 67 credits.  If you are a VIP (currently purchasable for as little as $6.65 a month or free if you are a big spender on the Cam site), then you get 25% off that each VOD purchase which brings thst number down to approx 50 credits.   If you purchase a large amount of credits, you can get 10-12% in bonus credits as an incentive which can shave another 10% off the effective price.

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #96 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 8:30am

Kurtis Trent wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 7:55am:

Tre and I havenít done much of the shooting in years. Sadly, we are old and washed up.

You can always write an email to help@herbicepscam.com with specific questions about a particular video, but the thumbnails, titles, etc generally give you a good idea of whatís in the videos.

That said, I was surprised recently when somebody wrote expressing disappointment that one of our ďextreme bicepsĒ VODs was almost entirely biceps.

Maybe a general guide to the titles would be useful, but honestly I donít think most people read or care much. They mostly vote with their wallets. And we cater towards what our customers as a whole want. 

That Angelica video a couple of you mentioned as being the gold standard; itís one Iím very proud to sell. Itís a good seller, but itís not as good a seller as many videos some of you would dismiss as not being to your liking.  Not everybody likes what I like or what you like. We are here to provide VODs to a broad range of preferences within our niche. 

What Iíve learned over the years is that the most vocal fan interests arenít always the most widely shared.

IP Logged

duffman

Oh yeah!

Reply #97 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 12:53am

How many guys are involved in the whole herbiceps crew? Mike, Sean and Tre? Or do you have more employees? I guess you also have to pay the models and maybe even fly them in. Would be interesting to know how much you pay a fitness model for a shooting? Anyway I know you guys have to pay your bills but the VOD clips could be a little bit cheaper.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2019 at 4:28pm by duffman »  

Are you ready to get DUFFED?

IP Logged

Tre
God Member

Sacramento, CA
Reply #98 - Feb 6th, 2019 at 4:37pm

Kurtis Trent wrote on Feb 3rd, 2019 at 7:55am:

Credit to you for this one - very well-played, sir.† Grin

We've kept the spirit of Femflex alive and we also have the full Shewrestles archive as well - minus the one GREAT tape (OMG) that has been missing since 2003 - that we may look at someday. We've published some of the Physique Dreams content and people seem to like it well enough, so even though it's mostly "classic" at this point, you can expect to see more of it rolled out in the future. KillerCrushes had several stops and starts over the years, but there are still some scenes in the can for us to publish later.

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Tre
God Member

Sacramento, CA
Reply #99 - Feb 6th, 2019 at 4:50pm

duffman wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 12:53am:
How many guys are involved in the whole herbiceps crew? Mike, Sean and Tre? Or do you have more employees? I guess you also have to pay the models and maybe even fly them in. Would be interesting to know how much you pay a fitness model for a shooting? Anyway I know you guys have to pay your bills but the VOD clips could be a little bit cheaper.

We have a small, behind-the-scenes team here as well as an overseas component that keeps HB up-and-running, though for much of its history, HB was primarily just Mike and then mainly Mike & Sean for a number of years. Model fees vary per shoot.† If we've got a model for only 60 minutes the day after a show, the rate is going to be different than for a woman we fly in to shoot for 2 days.† Then all of the material has to be edited and that's not cheap.

Regarding pricing, here's part of a post from last spring:

The brand-new Ashley Losee vid, "Muscle Domination", is 15 minutes long and the full retail is 75 credits.† That's 50 cents/minute.†

If you're a VIP, then the price is only 56 credits.† That's 37 cents/minute.†

If you're a VIP who made a $250 credit purchase, then with your deposit bonus, the price would be about $4.99, which works out to about 33 cents/minute.

This is a video that features a high-quality model in near-contest condition, and also has armwrestling, muscle comparisons, lift-and-carry, solid muscle talk, and incredible flexing.† In 2007, this same video would have retailed for $19.99 and even today would still cost at least $12.99 on Clips4Sale.†

I get that everyone sees things differently, but (we are) selling one of our best new products at a full price ($7.50) that is more than 40% below market ($13)...

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #100 - Feb 6th, 2019 at 6:15pm

duffman wrote on Feb 4th, 2019 at 12:53am:

Some of this qualifies as private business, but I don't mind at all that you ask.  Tre's right that model fees vary, and we've had different strategies over the years.  What's nice about VOD is that its pretty easy to draw conclusions as to how much a model is worth to us because we can measure both our costs and our revenues.  VOD pricing is done to attempt to maximize revenue both in the short term and the long term by pricing at amounts that leaves what we believe to be consumer surplus for customers who enjoy consuming content in this way.  Our feedback has been very positive overall, and we are confident that these customers are happy with most of the products we've been putting out.  We'll continue to experiment with form, pricing, and in all aspects as we go forward.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print