Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49
Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 3213 times)
Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Re: Lack of updates
Reply #345 - Jun 11th, 2018 at 1:08pm

There is no new videos in the june 5 update, can you check it please.

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #346 - Jun 19th, 2018 at 1:10am

As usual the time between updates is random Angry Angry

IP Logged

bombomper

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #347 - Jun 21st, 2018 at 11:47am

The team are in fact incentivizing periodic subscriptions with this random update "schedule". Long term subscription options have entirely lost their value.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #348 - Jun 21st, 2018 at 5:17pm

They don`t care for this website anymore ...No posting of 2018 shootings, only old and very, very old videos....
The other option is VOD...

IP Logged

oresto94a

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #349 - Jun 21st, 2018 at 7:50pm

Yep that website is dead. Talking about how long it takes to edit video and just look at musclegirlworld.com and Kal Sheppard, 4 vids only flexing

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #350 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:11am

I have a long term membership but I honestly think that the next time is better to keep a 1 month subscription because is annoying to wait and wait for an update. I don't like vod I don't care if there are many videos on demand. Angry Angry

IP Logged

bombomper

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #351 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 11:27am

And of course, it takes them days to address our opinions, while advertising on Instagram is rampant. "We shot this content now. Join the site and maybe you'll see a video in two years."

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #352 - Jun 22nd, 2018 at 2:20pm

Like Ricardo, I'm a long time member, since about 2003. At this point in time, I'm headed into my summer travel season, plus some other commitments. I'll still check Her Biceps occasionally, but it can't be a priority for the next 6-7 weeks. Fortunately, the monthly membership remains quite inexpensive.

I have maybe four dozen different clips downloaded on my desktop computer, almost all of them very short and most from free sources. Also like Ricardo, I have little interest in VOD at this time.

For the record, as of today, it's been 25 days since a photo gallery update, which is my main interest. For those who have the time to sit through lots of 3 and 4 minute clips, which I usually don't have, it's now 11 days since the last video update.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2018 at 4:39pm by 6789shav »  

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Reply #353 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 8:55am

sorry guys, thought we'd be launching plus by now, but still delayed...and I had a tonsillectomy 11 days ago after being sick for a bit...anyhow, got a bunch of stuff and new models lined up for the next month or two while we wait for some finishing work on plus to go off...hope you enjoy today's video update...pics in the next update

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #354 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 2:18pm

Thanks Mike. Hope you're feeling better.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #355 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 2:29pm

I am very happy that you started to introduce new models, with interview and measurements video first!!
A little request (if it is possible) for VOD...Can you make more detailed previews?
As a example the preview of the new Kristy Enos video is 5 pictures, comparison and lift and carry, i love that kind of videos, and bought it
but what my surprise when I saw that there is measurements too!!
These are my all time favorite videos!
In the new Kayla Murphy video there are 4 pictures of posing, I am not much into posing, and don`t have intention to buy it...but, if there are measurements too, and no preview of that, you are losing my money, guys, only for that reason...
So please do more detailed preview with more pictures!!

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #356 - Jun 23rd, 2018 at 5:11pm

I second that Point of view!!

Posing Videos alone are very boring to watch!!
Please always include strength feats like Lift and Carry, Armwrestling of course real authentic ones!!
Muscle Feeling and touching playfully not like worship like kissing biceps or something like that!
Just normal muscle Feeling and touchung!!
I also like the comparison and measurement stuff as well!!

I Think making several minutes Long Videos just posing is wasted time!!
The Girls could Flex all the time during the Video when you make this stuff I mentioned
and which Kurtis also recommended!!

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #357 - Jul 1st, 2018 at 2:22am

As usual we have to guess when we get an update Sad

IP Logged

d_d1
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #358 - Jul 4th, 2018 at 10:29pm

I've been a member from I think around 2002-2003, thats 15 years, and only had short periods of time off between subscriptions, but never because of being dissatisfied with content. This changed now though, this is the first time I've decided to end my membership because of this. Honestly, when I'm paying you my hard earned money, I really don't care how busy anyone is or what the technical difficulties are because we are the ones paying you. If subscriptions don't bring in enough money to keep up content or upgrade the site, then you've priced it wrong or something else doesn't add up, but it shouldn't be our problem. Charge more then, or something, but don't charge and not deliver.

I'm out.

IP Logged

Kevin S.

Muscle enhances the beauty
of a woman.

Florida
Reply #359 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:05am

I too have been a long time member of HB off and on, lately more on.  I even joined Team HB, which seemed to have haulted posting any new content for whatever reason since last July.  HB Cam is nice, but it gets expensive.  HB has been a great site for years with the right mix of content to keep me coming back.  The lack of updates lately, along with the tease of HB Plus coming soon, has really been frustrating.  For me, it's all about the video content and I prefer to see recent video footage.  It's July 2018 and very little 2018 video footage has even been released on the main HB site.  So many new models and favorites can been seen on IG, but still haven't been posted on HB's main site.  Hopefully, the vault of older video footage is nearing empty because I like the seeing the models as close to their current condition as possible.  The one exception I have for liking the older video footage is to compare the older footage to more recent footage for physique transformations.  Still the top two physique transformations, IMHO, on HB are Erica Blockman and Lindsey Cope Spitler, with Brittany Lanae Bull coming on strong.  I especially, like when the models move up in a bodybuilding division like figure to physique or phyique to bodybuilding because their physique justs keeps growing more muscular with their gains.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49
Send Topic Print