Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48
Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 111603 times)
Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Re: Lack of updates
Reply #360 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 1:31am

This last year is full of promises but we are still waiting, it's frustrating to see ig full of new models but the site with a random schedule of updates and only new videos on demand, i pay for hb and i don't want to join hbvod.  Sad Angry

IP Logged

Femalebicepsfan
God Member

Reply #361 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 12:52pm

I think I will also cancel my membership by end of this month if things don't change fundamental within the nexts days/weeks.
To few and unsteady updates, and i also was disappointed with the few updates. Many old material which of course had a video quality i'm not interested in 2018 anymore. Way to few armwrestling clips which i'm interested most. And of course as always many broken thumbnails in the updates (seems to much "work" for a quick check of the update)
And from what i hear i donm't expect the launch of HB Plus in 2018.
Everything what I expect is some excuses in very friendly words (maybe even to friendly phrased which make in not authentic imo) from Mike and/or Tre, but this does not help the paying members.

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #362 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 2:17pm

I've only been visiting the site in a membership capacity for a few years now, and even then only on and off, but the lack of regular 'non-flexing' content is quite annoying. Armwrestling, planks, etc have barely even been touched this year so far and it's sad because looking back at the 2011-15 years the amount of these videos being released was INSANE.

And it isn't as though the whole enterprise is in decline as the excellent quality of VODs and the endless, all-consuming development of HB+ can attest to. So it seems incredibly bad practice to appear to be locking all the best content behind a lucrative paywall while sporadically giving the main site half-hearted updates.

As I said, I've never been a full time member so I'll just subscribe again in a few months once some decent content is out, but you've made my cancellation much easier.

IP Logged

Femalebicepsfan
God Member

Reply #363 - Jul 5th, 2018 at 4:53pm

VOD: Updated regulary
Membership content: Updated NOT regulary, excuses because of missing time. Time they have for the VOD section which brings extra money.
If the normal membership section is not profitable enough, then they should tell us and decide to change prices or switch to VOD completly. I would not like that, but at least it would be fair for the members. But i dont't think it's not profitable, because then they would not build HB Plus.
imo the current situation is not acceptable, and i think the language that is understood best is "money", that's why i really think of cancelling my abo as a long-time member which was happy most of the time.

IP Logged

McMoney
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #364 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 8:54am

Fully agree with everyone else. I don't see any sort of value to the normal membership anymore. It's beyond clear that the focus is the extremely overpriced VOD clips. I'm sorry, but I can't justify this new pricing paradigm. You guys had the best site for a long time. Great content and a reasonable cost. But everything has changed now. Little reason for the general membership. Few and weak updates. And everything of value is exiled beyond the VOD paywall at much higher costs compared to what this site has historically provided. It's your guys call. I just don't see this as a positive trend I can be on board with.

IP Logged

Stonebreaker

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #365 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 7:13am

Ya, I'm close to being priced out. I get the business model and don't begrudge everyone making their money - especially since it goes into the site and getting the best models. But I've probably dropped several years worth of HB membership subscription costs into the VOD in just the past few months.  And that's with the VIP membership.  I think we should get half off on just videos personally.  Or have VIP tiered for people who don't like camming and just want to pay less for videos.

If we're going to have access to HB with HB+ membership then I don't see a reason to keep paying for this one as well since the launch date has been up in the air for months.

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #366 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:05am

McMoney wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 8:54am:
And everything of value is exiled beyond the VOD paywall at much higher costs compared to what this site has historically provided.

"Excuses don't explain, and explanations don't excuse."

That said, the cost of piracy has greatly outpaced every other fixed and assumed business cost over the past 15 years. Are there any membership-only sites left that are viable?  The market of 2018 is not the market of 2000-2005.  Calling it a "seismic shift" doesn't begin to address the magnitude of change in consumer habits since the site's inception in 2002. 

I recognize that we all have personal budgets, but no matter what I'm looking to buy, it seems my $20 has a lot less spending power today than it did in 2002.  And the thieves have multiplied in number and are working overtime trying to make sure I get even less value for it. 

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Irv
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #367 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:56am

Tre wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:05am:
And everything of value is exiled beyond the VOD paywall at much higher costs compared to what this site has historically provided.

That said, the cost of piracy has greatly outpaced every other fixed and assumed business cost over the past 15 years. Are there any membership-only sites left that are viable?  The market of 2018 is not the market of 2000-2005.  Calling it a "seismic shift" doesn't begin to address the magnitude of change in consumer habits since the site's inception in 2002. 

I recognize that we all have personal budgets, but no matter what I'm looking to buy, it seems my $20 has a lot less spending power today than it did in 2002.  And the thieves have multiplied in number and are working overtime trying to make sure I get even less value for it. 

So if the regular member site doesn't have reason to be in 2018 have some balls and just close it. Content HB provides in 2018 is horrible. We are getting each 10 or so days "shut the crappity smack up update" with 1/3 of links not working. This just says how little attention is paid to it...

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #368 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 5:33pm

Tre,

I will repeat myself for VOD, but ...
Can you make more detailed previews?
As a example the preview of the new Kristy Enos video is 5 pictures, comparison and lift and carry, i love that kind of videos, and bought it, but what my surprise when I saw that there is measurements too!!
These are my all time favorite videos!
In the new Kayla Murphy video there are 4 pictures of posing, I am not much into posing, and don`t have intention to buy it...but, if there are measurements too, and no preview of that, you are losing my money, guys, only for that reason...
So please do more detailed preview with more pictures, and add in description what`s in the video, because the filters sux...

And please stop cheating the customers, in the description of Amanda Smith - Pure Biceps video, you wrote
10 minutes of studio sprayed 15" biceps on this powerful blonde bodybuilder...well there is no measurements in this video...because of your lie, a bought this video..if that is the way you`re cheating members ..great, but I am not impressed Sad

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #369 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 5:39pm

Tre wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 9:05am:

So is there substantial content to come or are you essentially phasing out the membership site now?

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #370 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Plop13 wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 5:39pm:
So is there substantial content to come or are you essentially phasing out the membership site now?

Yes, we continue to have a very aggressive shooting schedule.  After his earlier trip to Spain, Poland, and Sweden in the spring, Sean recently did the rare Jr USAs/Jr Nationals double and was able to work with several terrific models. We've also brought multiple athletes out to Vegas to shoot and have a few more gems lined up for the calendar year. Even I came out of retirement last Sunday and drove 4 hours in traffic to do a quickie for the main member site with an athlete we had not worked with before.

The general types of content you guys are used to remain at the core of what we do as a company.  Once things get into (rather than fall into!) place, we expect to be able to deliver regular updates more seamlessly.

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #371 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 8:14pm

Again only promises and excuses but when we get a membership we pay the bank we don't say i have problems i pay you when i solved them. Angry

IP Logged

bombomper

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #372 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:16am

Just hypothesizing here, but I think they're focusing on VODs because they're easier to make. Just take the footage, cut away the boring parts, and publish. If that isn't the case, they must be transferring footage through some archaic system, like VHS tapes by horse and carriage. In other words, there's a bottleneck somewhere.

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #373 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:38am

Kurtis Trent wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Tre,
And please stop cheating the customers, in the description of Amanda Smith - Pure Biceps video, you wrote
10 minutes of studio sprayed 15" biceps on this powerful blonde bodybuilder...well there is no measurements in this video...because of your lie, a bought this video..if that is the way you`re cheating members ..great, but I am not impressed Sad

If you feel that a video of ours was misrepresented and you bought it based on an inaccurate description, please email us and we will attempt to make you whole. help@herbicepscam.com

IP Logged

mayes
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #374 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 1:24am

over 2 weeks since a vid update... its crazy it takes an uproar from decade long members to get a photo update

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48
Send Topic Print