Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49
Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 3013 times)
Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Lack of updates
Reply #375 - Jul 9th, 2018 at 5:08am

Tre wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:38am:
Kurtis Trent wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 5:33pm:
Tre,
And please stop cheating the customers, in the description of Amanda Smith - Pure Biceps video, you wrote
10 minutes of studio sprayed 15" biceps on this powerful blonde bodybuilder...well there is no measurements in this video...because of your lie, a bought this video..if that is the way you`re cheating members ..great, but I am not impressed Sad

If you feel that a video of ours was misrepresented and you bought it based on an inaccurate description, please email us and we will attempt to make you whole. help@herbicepscam.com

the video is great, and I like it...just make better previews in the future..
« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2018 at 5:57pm by Kurtis Trent »  

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #376 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 1:34pm

More than 2 weeks without a video update you don't care about your customers. Sad Angry

IP Logged

d_d1
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #377 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 7:59pm

what a joke. just went ahead with unsubscribing.

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #378 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 10:05pm

Honestly amazed they didn't do a video update even after all this furor.  Shocked

IP Logged

bombomper

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #379 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Crickets and tumbleweeds have taken over the main site, while content is being churned out on a large scale on the cam site. Why.

IP Logged

Femalebicepsfan
God Member

Reply #380 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 10:21pm

Absolutly right. Im really feed up at the moment and just tried to cancel my membership here: https://www.herbiceps.com/cancel-membership.shtml
I only have a membership for herbiceps.com and tried to cancel using the herbiceps.com only option (https://secure.thevalkyrie.com/psuser/psutil.cgi?service=herb&function=cancelfor...)
In the form I used the same username and password i use for downloading clips and that user and password still works, i tried it just seconds ago.
In the reason field i explained that i'm really disappointed.
Unfortunately I get the error "I can't find the username <my username> as a member of HerBiceps"

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #381 - Jul 10th, 2018 at 11:31pm

I think that cancel a membership it's the best way to end this poor customer service but in some cases we got a long term membership and in this case I only have to wait that the webmaster post an update as a gift of their generosity. Angry Angry

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #382 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:42pm

"honestly amazed they didn't do a video update even after all this furor....."  (#378)

What furor???  I count just 7-8 guys who are making a lot of noise talking to themselves. Roll Eyes

McMoney (#364): dude puts up his 3rd post just to complain.

Stonebreaker (#365):  "ya, I'm close to being priced out....."  I'm paying $29.95 per quarter, which I had clarified through Diana the Valkyrie some months back. That's $10 bucks a month, for all the 16 years of content, plus periodic updates. Sorry, but if you can't afford $10 per month, maybe you shouldn't be here at all, or just head to the free sites like Girls with Muscle.

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #383 - Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:57pm

6789shav wrote on Jul 11th, 2018 at 11:42pm:
"honestly amazed they didn't do a video update even after all this furor....."  (#378)

What furor???  I count just 7-8 guys who are making a lot of noise talking to themselves. Roll Eyes

McMoney (#364): dude puts up his 3rd post just to complain.

Stonebreaker (#365):  "ya, I'm close to being priced out....."  I'm paying $29.95 per quarter, which I had clarified through Diana the Valkyrie some months back. That's $10 bucks a month, for all the 16 years of content, plus periodic updates. Sorry, but if you can't afford $10 per month, maybe you shouldn't be here at all, or just head to the free sites like Girls with Muscle.

Maybe furor was the wrong word to use, but if 7-8 guys bother to actually come on the forum and complain I can guarantee that there's a whole lot more who are unhappy.

And, sure it doesn't break the bank but if you're paying for a subscription service you expect some degree of regular updates and can be rightfully annoyed if you subscribe for a month at the wrong time and only get one update for the length of your subscription.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #384 - Jul 12th, 2018 at 5:24am

Chill out everyone guys Smiley
Things are simple, you like it you pay and enjoy, you don't like it you don't pay and say goodbye, that's so easy.
Like a pay TV or any other service you are not forced to enjoy.
Btw I understand the passion, the discussions, it's a forum and a place to talk, but as much as who's buying want to be satisfied with the content, I guess a seller wanna make sure he's selling the best product he can.
In our jobs we all work for profits and hopefully satisfaction, if sellers and buyers are both happy, that's cool but again, a buyer can decide, he's got the power.
Said that, a healthy conversation can let both part understand each other, what people want, what's the best product I can sell, but in the end customer can always decide, no need to make too much noise.
If I don't like a place I simply change and stop going there, if they ask me for a feedback I'm happy to say my reasons and explain what made me change. Then they can consider if it worth a change or what they are doing is fine anyway.
Peace and love folks  Cool

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #385 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 1:45pm

I hope that an update will be posted this weekend.

IP Logged

sixpack09
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #386 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 3:19am

I think Shannon Seely shoot is the best I have seen in quite some time she was amazing and Aspen Rae's also

IP Logged

smoke10010
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #387 - Aug 3rd, 2018 at 1:51am

2 updates a month with a month between them is kinda harsh. I get that the regular defenders and people that are patient are going to come at me.. from a consumer perspective.. my 6 month membership by calculation is cheaper if I wait til I see what I want then purchase then. Also.. I get I can do exactly what I described. No judgement or hate.. just an observation. If I purchase $10 and get a bucket of ice cream, then $50 and get 3 buckets of ice cream.. $10 for what and when I want makes more sense however it's ultimately hurting the company to not make me want to spend $50 as much as possible. Bad analogy but I'm kinda drunk (it's summer), and yeah no one is holding a gun to my head so see ya guys later!

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #388 - Aug 3rd, 2018 at 4:13am

Again we have to wait that a update will be posted in the site, with this intervals is more logic to get a monthly membership every 6 months. For your business is better to get 10 dollars in a semester instead of 50 dollars if you provide regular updates?

IP Logged

Stonebreaker

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #389 - Aug 5th, 2018 at 5:32am

Thinking it's the calm before the storm.  VOD hasn't been updated in a while either.  I bet the new site is about to come.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49
Send Topic Print