Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 107060 times)
Irv
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Lack of updates
Reply #420 - Sep 16th, 2018 at 4:04pm

Sean wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:53am:
its been a busy week shooting at the olympia.

Are you guys suprised by the Olympia date and couldnt post and upate before?? it is not like those update are even big. Somehow VOD store got updated ...

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #421 - Sep 17th, 2018 at 12:17pm

15 days, a lot of excuses and 0 updates Angry

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #422 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 3:20am

Idk about the rest of u but I'm expecting a very big update...but I'm tired of waiting weeks and almost a month for picture updates. How hard can that be. My time here is slowly coming to an end

IP Logged

Kevin S.

Muscle enhances the beauty
of a woman.

Florida
Reply #423 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 12:06am

There better be not only a big update, but also 2018 material.  The third quarter of this year is almost over and there is plenty of 2018 material that is on social media that still hasn't been posted on HB.

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #424 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 1:56pm

I understand Kevin's feeling. But will point out that there is 2016 and 2017 material still in the pipeline. Still waiting for Kacey Stefan, Kendra Newlon, Kristin Abhold material, to name just three.

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #425 - Sep 19th, 2018 at 5:25pm

I don't expect any update it's clear that all the new material is used in the VOD section and the customers of the classic HB will be less and less. For many years I have no doubt that this site is the best in FBB but not now.

IP Logged

GirlzGoneBig
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #426 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 3:29am

I have always been the kind of person who would proudly emblazon Herbiceps on his bumper sticker, the wealth of backdated material is unmatched by websites of a similar ilk.

Having said that though, that can no longer be used, i feel, as a way to placate paying members. Yes there are websites that charge a lot more for a month's membership but there has to be an element of making the membership worthwhile at the same time. I have ordered around 20 videos from the VOD store over the last month or so and whereas these are great and think this is an awesome venture, members of the HB site shouldn't be neglected as a sacrifice.

Members shouldn't have to wait the best part of 2 years to see the great shoots that are floating around with 2018 stamped on them. Those women are the 'happening now' athletes and think it would be great to capitalise on their success at the time they are experiencing it.

I have been an on off member of the HB site since 2002 an will always adore it - just thought i'd add my two cents.

Dave

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #427 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:14pm

Update anytime soon? For me I've paid this whole month and havent seen an update. I've been a member on and off for a long time so I have seen all the old stuff. I signed up on the 2nd or 3rd of this month hoping I'd see some new material

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #428 - Sep 20th, 2018 at 11:08pm

Searching a new record without updates, almost 3 weeks

IP Logged

ColdFire

The Universe's Butt Puppet

Reply #429 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 12:18am

Goodtimes wrote on Sep 20th, 2018 at 7:14pm:
I signed up on the 2nd or 3rd of this month hoping I'd see some new material

I learned a long time ago, not just because of HerBiceps but any subscription service, you shouldn't sign up for future content, you should only sign up for past content.

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #430 - Sep 21st, 2018 at 3:44am

I'm actually quite interested in what kind of archaic system you have for updating the site. I assume it isn't automated in any way so I could understand if you were busy with shoots that you might not get too much time to manually update it. But you have a pretty active presence on the forums and take time to give some substantial answers, so surely it wouldn't be too difficult to log in to the site and add some new clips instead of replying to all these complaints?

I'd assume that the lack of updates means shortage of content, but it seems this is evidently not the case considering shoots from 2016 are still being unearthed and recent footage is abundant on the VOD site. Unless you have a shortage of recent footage because it's all going on VOD of course.

Thankfully, I'm not too badly affected by lack of updates as I only get the monthly membership once a decent amount of new content I enjoy (mostly armwrestling and strength challenges) is added, but even then I'm a little annoyed that for 3 weeks of the 4 week membership, which is just due to expire, there have been no updates.

In short I'd just like a little more clarity as to why exactly updates take so long and are so sporadic. Sometimes you make out as though you don't even have control over these updates; unsure of when a certain shoot in demand is likely to go up for example. Is this just due to it being too time-consuming to do a single update a week? Is it that there's no enforced schedule? Is it a content shortage? Is it simply that no one can be bothered to update? You can see where the discontent is coming from when the VOD is overflowing with quality content whereas the subscription site is essentially a shadow of it's former self.

Sorry if this is coming across as aggressive, that is not my intention, I just think a little clarity and transparency would go a long way to calming the tensions around this place. Because 3 weeks with no update on a site which sells a monthly subscription service is poor form.

IP Logged

GirlzGoneBig
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #431 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 7:49am

as an end user and consumer, we are within rights to know what is happening. Other sites which have been going 10 - 15 years plus still manage to update every few days, so why is HB the exception to the rule? Those other sites obviously spend time doing shoots too and yet their updates manage to be a lot more regular.

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #432 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 9:52pm

Mike will there be an update soon? It's been a while. At the very least can u let us customers know what's going on?

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #433 - Sep 22nd, 2018 at 11:34pm

There is no respect for the customers of the regular site, no explanations only promises of the new site. All is clear, all the efforts (updates) on the vod section because is more expensive, is sad but is true it's like femflex.

IP Logged

Femalebicepsfan
God Member

Reply #434 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 12:11pm

There's only one language they understand: money!
That means cancel your membership (like I did 2 month ago) and don't buy rent VODs for some time

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45
Send Topic Print