Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 
Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 58998 times)
6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Lack of updates
Reply #435 - Sep 23rd, 2018 at 8:08pm

The record, set earlier this year, for days between photo gallery updates, is 33 days. Only 27 days as of today.

IP Logged

bombomper

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #436 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 1:58am

Even the HB Instagram profile has been updated. Should we expect a Femflex update before any new content is released here?

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #437 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 12:04am

Sadly i cancel my renewal there is no expectations

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #438 - Oct 6th, 2018 at 3:16am

So it's been 8 days without an update which isn't that bad. I'm just hoping we dont have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks for any updates. It seems to b nothing in early in the month and then 2 updates at the end of the month. Maybe this time we can get some armwrestling clips???

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #439 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:18am

Goodtimes wrote on Oct 6th, 2018 at 3:16am:
So it's been 8 days without an update which isn't that bad. I'm just hoping we dont have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks for any updates. It seems to b nothing in early in the month and then 2 updates at the end of the month. Maybe this time we can get some armwrestling clips???

Have you not see? Armwrestling and measurement now only in VOD section...

IP Logged

Plop13
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #440 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:28pm

Are we ever going to get more than one update per month again? A token update over a couple of days per month then forget about it?

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #441 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:54pm

Almost 2 years ago Herbicepsplus was supposed to be ready. Still no word on that and this site is getting worse and worse every month with updates. I refuse to spend money on the main site and also rent a VOD for 10-20 dollars. At least let us all know what's actually going on. And if you dont care about the site anymore maybe u should shut it down or f'N sell it

IP Logged

Tre
God Member

Sacramento, CA
Reply #442 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Goodtimes wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:54pm:
Almost 2 years ago Herbicepsplus was supposed to be ready. Still no word on that and this site is getting worse and worse every month with updates. I refuse to spend money on the main site and also rent a VOD for 10-20 dollars. At least let us all know what's actually going on. And if you don't care about the site anymore maybe u should shut it down or f'N sell it

Hi!

Though we know you're tired of hearing it, we do understand your frustration. I don't really have an update available for you other than to say that we're working diligently on moving the new project toward completion. It's not that we don't care about you, it's that we do not want to create any expectations about things that are not fully in our control. When we have a functioning product in hand, you will be the first to know.  Wink

We want to do right by you guys, which is why we're putting so much into the new site.  No explanations, no excuses...we're all-in on this and we hope it will have been worth the wait. We really appreciate the amount of patience and loyalty so many of you have granted us during the process and we're committed to working to repay you for it.

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #443 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 11:06pm

Ok you are still working in the new site but the current site?

No updates  Angry

IP Logged

mayes
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #444 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:00pm

Agreed, we get plenty of updated on how the new site is going but never get a response as to why there are very rarely any new updates on this site...

IP Logged

Irv
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #445 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:34am

Tre, Mike - can u gather some balls and answer us honestly what is going on with EXISTING site? Last 3 months update frequency is the new standard?

Tre wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 10:48pm:
Goodtimes wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:54pm:
Almost 2 years ago Herbicepsplus was supposed to be ready. Still no word on that and this site is getting worse and worse every month with updates. I refuse to spend money on the main site and also rent a VOD for 10-20 dollars. At least let us all know what's actually going on. And if you don't care about the site anymore maybe u should shut it down or f'N sell it

Hi!

Though we know you're tired of hearing it, we do understand your frustration. I don't really have an update available for you other than to say that we're working diligently on moving the new project toward completion. It's not that we don't care about you, it's that we do not want to create any expectations about things that are not fully in our control. When we have a functioning product in hand, you will be the first to know.  Wink

We want to do right by you guys, which is why we're putting so much into the new site.  No explanations, no excuses...we're all-in on this and we hope it will have been worth the wait. We really appreciate the amount of patience and loyalty so many of you have granted us during the process and we're committed to working to repay you for it.

IP Logged

GirlzGoneBig
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #446 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 3:21pm

It has to be said, there seems to be some skirting around the questions being asked. We have no doubt that the new site will be great, when it finally sees the light of day, but the question is in relation to this site. If the new site is going to be as grand as forecast, then surely losing memberships on this site wouldn't hurt the bank account that greatly. HB way back when was a place of frequent updates and whereas it is completely normal to want to upgrade a product, transparency is needed in the interim with relation to the current pay site. I think people stick with HB for the hope that things will get better but it just seems that updating the main site has become an after-thought.

The VOD site is updated very frequently so this shows that those who are in charge of the HB brand are busy doing something. There are only 24 hours in a day and we appreciate that but as a previous poster wrote, if things with HB are being put on the back burner, at least notify those who have been, as you said 'loyal', to the fact.

IP Logged

bombomper

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #447 - Oct 13th, 2018 at 10:07pm

Unless you guys have some deep-pocketed investors onboard, we're it. Please keep us up to date, please give us our money's worth, and please don't screw us over.

IP Logged

Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #448 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 7:41pm

20 days without photo update. 17 days without video update. And 30 pages of your loyal customers who pay your bills asking for something simple as a couple updates here and there

IP Logged

macdis

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #449 - Yesterday at 2:58am

6789shav wrote on Sep 23rd, 2018 at 8:08pm:
The record, set earlier this year, for days between photo gallery updates, is 33 days. Only 27 days as of today.

Any sites have a better update record?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 
Send Topic Print