Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48
Send Topic Print
Lack of updates (Read 111598 times)
Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Lack of updates
Reply #660 - May 20th, 2019 at 3:17pm

Decent update but I think I'm gonna hang fire this time until there's at least a substantial backlog.

IP Logged

macdis

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #661 - May 20th, 2019 at 8:44pm

Plop13 wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 3:17pm:
Decent update but I think I'm gonna hang fire this time until there's at least a substantial backlog.

Me too.

IP Logged

hb_fan
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #662 - May 20th, 2019 at 9:10pm

Will there be a photo update anytime soon? While the sporadic video updates at least have some substance to them, there have been only 5 photo updates this year, with none in January and 3 in the last 90 days. It's been almost a month and a half since the last photo update, and I like to see photos as well as video. My membership's going to be up soon, and I may sit on the fence for a while as well unless there are more frequent updates.

IP Logged

Goodtimes

Herbiceps

Reply #663 - May 22nd, 2019 at 3:24am

No disrespect Mike u put up a solid update but I too am going to hold off on buying a membership until I see more updates. I dont wanna pay for what u just put up because we might not see another update for a month. Also where are the armwrestling clips?

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #664 - May 22nd, 2019 at 3:34am

And just from a glance it looks like the Kendyl Nicole pushup video is corrupted. Unless she legitimately only does 13 pushups. If it is corrupt I assume there is absolutely no chance of that being rectified.

IP Logged

Kinky Desires
YaBB Newbies

UK
Reply #665 - May 22nd, 2019 at 6:07am

Plop13 wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:34am:
And just from a glance it looks like the Kendyl Nicole pushup video is corrupted. Unless she legitimately only does 13 pushups. If it is corrupt I assume there is absolutely no chance of that being rectified.

She does 14 then it fades out as she's standing up so this one's legitimate.

I'm with everyone else though. Not renewing when my membership expires (in around 6 weeks) unless the updates become more frequent, and even then I'd want to be seeing more regular appearances of 'action' videos such as pushups/grip/metal planks/armwrestling/gym workouts than we're currently getting.

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #666 - May 22nd, 2019 at 11:12am

Kinky Desires wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 6:07am:
Plop13 wrote on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:34am:

She does 14 then it fades out as she's standing up so this one's legitimate.

Well that's disappointing.... I see there's a pushup contest on the Victoria Puentes page but that too looks like they probably only get to like 20.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Duke of Reason

Reply #667 - May 26th, 2019 at 7:52pm

Tre wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 10:22pm:
Kurtis Trent wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
Guys, you do realize that`s the only website with working
message board...Tomorrow they will close it, and the end.

We don't have time to visit every day, but I hope we will keep the forum alive, because the feedback is often beneficial and for me (personally), there is a lot of good history here.

Tre, I think Mike made a reply to me a while back that indicated that the forum goes the way of the dodo bird when the new site initiates. I hope I misinterpreted that.

IP Logged

Ricardo

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Ecuador
Reply #668 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:11am

After two updates we return to the same old situation Angry Angry

IP Logged

Goodtimes

Herbiceps

Reply #669 - Jun 5th, 2019 at 3:37am

So I just joined the site after staying away for a while with the lack of updates but It appeared to be some pretty solid updates so I signed up again. Straight disappointed to see that most of the galleries r from 2017! Same with some of the videos. I dont wanna see what a model looks like in 10 different outfits from the same shoot. I wanna see the progress these models have made. Its disrespectful In a way to them as well cuz I'm sure they want they're fans to see how they look today. Not 3 years ago

IP Logged

k4b4m4

beauty and biceps, a winning
combination

Reply #670 - Jun 6th, 2019 at 2:29am

I had been a member since 2004, however, a few weeks ago I finally got tired of giving the benefit of the doubt for the lack of updates. It was sadly a case of spending money on a once well run site to one that has become a dead end. Disappointed in Mike, who I always considered someone that was upfront with the membership, but who has seemingly disappeared. Tre, well, I think we can all agree is totally useless. Good luck to those foolishly waiting around for the never to be release of HerBicepsPlus.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #671 - Jun 7th, 2019 at 6:08pm

k4b4m4 wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 2:29am:
Tre, well, I think we can all agree is totally useless.

At least he will add another dead project (after Femflex, Physique dreams, Shewrestle, Killer crushes...etc)

IP Logged

Goodtimes

Herbiceps

Reply #672 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 2:06am

Can we please get some updates. Preferably from this year.. not some old ass shit most people probably already seen. Also still waiting on ARMWRESTLING CLIPS

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #673 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 3:15am

Armwrestling and max pushups are pretty much the only things that interest me about the site that are hard to find elsewhere for free. Armwrestling seems to have been dropped completely and the pushup vids are way too inconsistent and also seem to be drying up. Abbi K had the perfect attitude to this challenge; kept going until she couldn't and was clearly proud of her determination to show a real display of strength and willpower. Sadly she is in the minority, I'm aware I am the lone gunman in this battle and understand that in most cases seemingly all parties involved  don't really enjoy this sort of video so I thank you for at least producing this content in the first place.

I've got a few credits left so I'll purchase the next pushup/armwrestling vid and hold out hope for the future but I feel this might finally be the time for me to stop wasting my money.

IP Logged

Kurtis Trent

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #674 - Jun 8th, 2019 at 7:36am

same, plus measurements...unfortunately there are only in super expensive VOD`s

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48
Send Topic Print