Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Diana Schnaidt Armwrestling (Read 1517 times)
Plop13
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Diana Schnaidt Armwrestling
Dec 31st, 2017 at 4:07am

Would love to see more of Diana's biceps armwrestling, is there any chance that there are any more in the pipeline?  Grin

IP Logged

Mike
YaBB Administrator

Herbiceps

Re: Diana Schnaidt Armwrestling
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 7:03am

No, she hurt her arm a bit last time so she won’t be doing it agian

WWW http://myspace.com/herbiceps http://facebook.com/eckstut herbiceps  
IP Logged

Loving It

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:11pm

In Diana's amwrestling video, her biceps was spectacular. It's hard to believe that a woman like that would wimp out because she hurt her arm. She needs to heal, then get back into the fray by maintaining the right position. Her arms look spectacular when arm wrestling and I am sure she will be really good at it when maintaining the right position on the table and avoiding dangerous angles.

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2018 at 10:51pm

Armwrestling really hurt her and should almost couldn't compete for a year or so, she still is'nt 100% she admitted during our Olympia shoot.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2018 at 10:57pm

Loving It wrote on Jan 11th, 2018 at 1:11pm:
In Diana's amwrestling video, her biceps was spectacular. It's hard to believe that a woman like that would wimp out because she hurt her arm. She needs to heal, then get back into the fray by maintaining the right position. Her arms look spectacular when arm wrestling and I am sure she will be really good at it when maintaining the right position on the table and avoiding dangerous angles.

I always had mixed feeling about armwrestling. It's one of the most underestimated dangerous things to do if you are not really into doing it. Consider that girl's priority most probably is competing, and armwrestling on camera should be just a fun moment or anyway something to take it easy, so if they're not comfortable with it, that should be a big no, a no fly zone.
To win in armwrestling you don't need to have the biggest and not even the strongest arm (it help for sure tho) it's all the upper body involved, shoulder and back, and the right technique and movement.
Of course, most of the time the most muscular is also the strongest but that's not a rule for sure, I remember Samantha Theisen and Ashley Nelson being freaking strong despite not being the biggest. Consider also that some are more competitive than others, some may just be tired from a heavy workout, some may be worried about getting an injury... Even if you see a girl winning it doesn't necessary mean she's the strongest. Apart this, I agree that seeing those girls muscles in effort is cool.
But it's still borderline confusing to me understanding if I like to see armwrestling or not lol
Well, of course I watch them but I'm ok even when there's no any update about them.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2018 at 2:42am by xhero »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print