Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where is Sarah Hayes? (Read 2084 times)
fbbfan13

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Where is Sarah Hayes?
Mar 1st, 2018 at 11:04am

I liked her very much.

Does anybody have information about her bb activities?
Has she retired from the sport?

Its strange that many talents who put so much energy into the sport suddenly disappear from the scene.

Sometimes it seems to me that the athlete might get a signal from her body to pull the emergency brake. Anyway I wish her all the best for her private life.

IP Logged

Claude
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Re: Where is Sarah Hayes?
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:49am

Great question, and I have no idea.

Another to disappear in a flash was Janet Rosa (Gerber). Would love to hear what has become of her.

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Re: Where is Sarah Hayes?
Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2018 at 8:49pm

fbbfan13 wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 11:04am:
Its strange that many talents who put so much energy into the sport suddenly disappear from the scene.

Not at all.  What's strange is that anyone ever does high-level bodybuilding in the first place.  Deciding to do something more typical with one's life - work, relationships, everyday activities - is normal, not strange. 

We were fortunate enough to catch up with Sarah about a year ago.  She's got a job that she loves and at the time was in a great relationship and wants anyone who cares to know that she really enjoyed her time on the bodybuilding scene but, at present (iirc), has no plans to return to the competitive stage or to that type of conditioning that made her so popular with female bodybuilding fans. 

There's no question that, even though she did not have an especially long run, she is one of the all-time greats and we are extremely happy to have been able to capture her for posterity.

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print