Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
General VOD Discussion (Read 11232 times)
Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Re: General VOD Discussion
Reply #45 - Dec 23rd, 2018 at 4:16am

GirlzGoneBig wrote on Dec 21st, 2018 at 6:03am:
The VOD site has been down over for a day now - when will it be back up and running post maintenance?

Following the most recent server upgrade, some guests had to clear their browser caches in order to use the site again. We apologize for any inconvenience.

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

Stonebreaker

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #46 - Dec 24th, 2018 at 7:05am

Thought I saw a video of Golden Goddess released on VOD last week, but it;s gone now.

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #47 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 1:12am

Stonebreaker wrote on Dec 24th, 2018 at 7:05am:
Thought I saw a video of Golden Goddess released on VOD last week, but it;s gone now.

You should see it now. 

IP Logged

Stonebreaker

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #48 - Jan 3rd, 2019 at 8:37pm

Never mind
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2019 at 5:02am by Stonebreaker »  

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #49 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:22pm

yugnorac wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:16pm:
Sean wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 3:28am:
"Why are videos such as the ones with Yeon which are already fully edited not being posted"

Please check out her VOD on herbicepscam.com/vod for what we edited from that shoot.

That's not much help, Sean. All I'm getting from "herbicepscam.com/vod" is an error message that reads "Error on accessing the database".

Small distinction, but https://www.herbicepscam.com/vod/ 

is the actual link to our full VOD store.  You have to add the final "/" to the URL.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Sean posted the direct link to Yeon's clips in the updates thread:

https://www.herbicepscam.com/vod/?term=yeon

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #50 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 10:32pm

zakaka44 wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 6:20pm:
Some models use nicknames, so it's hard to find out how many videos are available. There is no link to the profile of the model with and under which the videos are listed. The quality of the video image is too low because it is not possible to download. These are major shortcomings. I bought 3-4 vod to date but I was not satisfied at all. My money is wasted. If I give an average of 7-8 dollars for a clip, I have to download it to my computer.

All new HerBiceps VODs are downloadable.  Please let us know if you encounter one that is not.

Model-produced videos are not downloadable. 

We are constantly working to upgrade the quality of our offerings and our VODs are consistently priced well below market price for similar products.  Thank you very much for this feedback about searchability.  This is something we will take into consideration moving forward.

IP Logged

zakaka44
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #51 - Jan 30th, 2019 at 4:13pm

I bought a few more vods and I didn't like any of them.

video duration 8 minutes 6 minutes of it biceps shooting.

Sites like muscleangels awefilms ftvideo muscleexposure give their subscribers daily much better videos

They may be making big money right now, but they can't continue in the long run with this video style

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #52 - Jan 30th, 2019 at 6:00pm

Exactly!!

They have very few variations in the Videos!!
I would like to see in a Video which is 8 minutes Long, 1 - 2 minutes of pure flexing!
And the rest should be strength stuff like armwrestling, Lift and Carry, Comparison, Lifting heavy things or objects, abs punching muscle talk strength talk etc.

Now they have 6 minutes of flexing and the rest of it is a Little bit of measurements or comparison!!

They must involve These Kind of stuff which I mentioned in every Video in my opinion!!
And they are far away from that!!

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #53 - Jan 30th, 2019 at 10:25pm

zakaka44 wrote on Jan 30th, 2019 at 4:13pm:
I bought a few more vods and I didn't like any of them.

video duration 8 minutes 6 minutes of it biceps shooting.

Sites like muscleangels awefilms ftvideo muscleexposure give their subscribers daily much better videos

They may be making big money right now, but they can't continue in the long run with this video style

Hi -

Thank you for your recent purchases.  I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with your selections, but thank you for taking the time to let us know. Our arms/biceps videos are expected to be biceps-centric.  Additionally (pro tip), you can generally expect videos featuring *new* models to feature mostly arms, because that's what the model likes to pose and because it's what a plurality of fans seem to want. If you have any other specific feedback, do not hesitate to email us your thoughts at help@herbicepscam.com. We're still learning, we're still trying to improve. 

mavri5 wrote on Jan 30th, 2019 at 6:00pm:
Exactly!!

They have very few variations in the Videos!!
I would like to see in a Video which is 8 minutes Long, 1 - 2 minutes of pure flexing!
And the rest should be strength stuff like armwrestling, Lift and Carry, Comparison, Lifting heavy things or objects, abs punching muscle talk strength talk etc.

Now they have 6 minutes of flexing and the rest of it is a Little bit of measurements or comparison!!

They must involve These Kind of stuff which I mentioned in every Video in my opinion!!
And they are far away from that!!

Thank you for your business and for sharing this feedback.  We have several different types of videos and generally feature them as such. So, if you liked Video Type A featuring Model #1, then maybe you'll also like Video Type A featuring Model #2.  We want you to be able to make informed purchase decisions and we hope you will return again and again, because you like the value you're getting. 

As for variety, we're not going to feature all of your requested elements in every single VOD we publish.  Even if we *could* do it, we wouldn't.  We have no desire for that type of sameness.  Producers who try to have only 1-2 formulas for their videos generally lose out when there's a significant market shift.  We want to do the things we do well and we want to always be looking to increase the menu, while remaining true to the core of our brand. 

We're not really an "abs punching" company - there are other sites for that - but all the other things you mentioned are in our wheelhouse.  We probably have more armwrestling matches than any site in the genre, and we also have several L&C and comparison videos.  Some models are better at certain things than others and some are no good at all at certain things you're requesting.  We're not going to tell a model "Ok, we're not going to shoot you because you cannot ____" if she has the best abs we've ever seen. 

Keep the feedback coming!

IP Logged

zakaka44
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #54 - Feb 1st, 2019 at 1:20pm

I like the video style of femflex.com. long and slow paced posing videos are always my preference. instead of putting together a lot of things (measurement, scissors, posing, force, etc.) instead of the video for each of them I prefer to do because the measurement, scissor force application, arm wrestling, etc. I would like to have more adult content. very old shots available adult content.

IP Logged

zakaka44
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #55 - Feb 1st, 2019 at 1:35pm

also after the death of Athena2 fantasy wrestling on the market in the gap occurred. I would like to see fantasy wrestling videos in vod.

IP Logged

bombomper

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #56 - Feb 4th, 2019 at 9:43pm

I'd like to request a search warrant for the Shanique Grant red one-piece swimsuit videos!

IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #57 - Feb 7th, 2019 at 3:46pm

BIGGEST ISSUE that I see with the VOD site is the same as with the regular Her Biceps site: lack of a useable index of models.

As an example, the search function for models is non-functional. I can enter a model's name, but there is no longer a button or icon to click on to go to that page.

There are 39 screens in a numerical sequence that one has to go through to find a given model, whether by her screen name, or actual name. Woe to the person who wants to find someone whose name begins with the letter 'S' or 'T.'

Why can't there be a master alphabetical listing of letters so that one can click on a letter and immediately go to the pages of models whose name begins with that letter?

Also, the existing list isn't updated. For example, there is a vid I'm thinking of buying, done by Annie Lemay. I go to the screen of "Annies" and she is nowhere to be found. One has to scroll down through all the updates to find her several clips.

I'm hopeful, for the company, you can get this fixed. Right now, as a prospective buyer, the site isn't real attractive.

IP Logged

autechre
YaBB Newbies

New Zealand
Reply #58 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 6:04am

6789shav wrote on Feb 7th, 2019 at 3:46pm:
Also, the existing list isn't updated. For example, there is a vid I'm thinking of buying, done by Annie Lemay. I go to the screen of "Annies" and she is nowhere to be found. One has to scroll down through all the updates to find her several clips.

That particular video could be under Annie's name, her "cam name" (if she cams), or could be under a different spelling of her name or a combination of the above.

There are some girls with clips under their real name, mispelled real name, cam name, other nick name and the clips aren't tagged with all the possible combinations. Like you said, you need to scroll through all the updates to find it  Sad

Mind you, the normal HB site isn't much better. Some girls have had their name on the Whats New page different to the title of the video clip page and different to the actual clips  Shocked Shocked

http://facebook.com/pwgphoto  
IP Logged

6789shav
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #59 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 2:57pm

autoechre: I don't think Annie cams. I did scroll through to screen #21 to see if her last name is there; Lemay or "Lamay." Nope.

I'm hopeful that the new web site will have an index.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print