Send Topic Print
WWE Women XI (Read 75346 times)
Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Re: WWE Women XI
Reply #375 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:04pm

spin wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 7:55pm:
FYI for Raw tonite - - Trish Stratus is making an appearance, no doubt to call bs on Alexa for the autograph tale last week.

In case you missed it, that clip is hilarious:
https://youtu.be/il7-vyv1AAU

The strength of Trish to be able to rip that autograph book in half especially if it was hard cover !  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I guess they have to try and create SOME kind of heat for this match nobody in the so called WWE Universe really cares about seeing.  Roll Eyes Sure the fans want to see Trish, but if you're going to bring her back for one match there are spicier match ups to be made.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Duke of Reason

Reply #376 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:04pm:
FYI for Raw tonite - - Trish Stratus is making an appearance, no doubt to call bs on Alexa for the autograph tale last week.

The strength of Trish to be able to rip that autograph book in half especially if it was hard cover ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I guess they have to try and create SOME kind of heat for this match nobody in the so called WWE Universe really cares about seeing. Roll Eyes Sure the fans want to see Trish, but if you're going to bring her back for one match there are spicier match ups to be made.

There sure are! Id much rather see Trish against Asuka, Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte or Becky. And you can build great storylines for all of those matches. But I suspect that they want Trish to go over here, and for that Alexa is the best choice. She can easily lose this without losing any of her heat.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #377 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:52pm

spin wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:39pm:
Will_the_Thrill wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 9:04pm:

The strength of Trish to be able to rip that autograph book in half especially if it was hard cover ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I guess they have to try and create SOME kind of heat for this match nobody in the so called WWE Universe really cares about seeing. Roll Eyes Sure the fans want to see Trish, but if you're going to bring her back for one match there are spicier match ups to be made.

There sure are! Id much rather see Trish against Asuka, Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte or Becky. And you can build great storylines for all of those matches. But I suspect that they want Trish to go over here, and for that Alexa is the best choice. She can easily lose this without losing any of her heat.

If Evolution becomes an annual event, we might see some of those matchups.  You could imagine it becoming a women's version of Mania, where the biggest past stars come back regularly.  Trish and Lita are the nearest thing the women's division has to Undertaker, HHH and The Rock.

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #378 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:26am

So now Alexa and Mickie vs. Trish and Lita is a tag match.  Meaning they can't be confident Alexa will be recovered enough from her injury.  So Mickie will carry the match for her team.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #379 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:40am

And the Bellas have turned heel and on Ronda setting up Ronda vs Nikki at Evolution. Well at least they did what they had to if they were so intent on Ronda vs Nikki. To me it is still a ho hum match but it would been a heckuva a lot more ho hum if they went into this match as buddies still. At least with the heel turn tonight it gives the match some credibility. Plus the twins are better as heels anyway.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

Reply #380 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:52am

Will_the_Thrill wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 4:40am:
Plus the twins are better as heels anyway.

Yes, and it may explain why they never pulled the trigger on the Sasha - Bayley breakup. Once Ronda is done with Nikki, a Bellas tag feud with Sasha and Bayley is a good program.

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #381 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 5:55pm

Ronda v Nikki sounds great, as long as Brie stays out of it and lets Nikki and Ronda go one on one.

As far as Bayley-Sasha goes, they need the feud with the twins ASAP I think because this partnership (in my opinion anyway) just seems odd, it almost seems like Bayley is a HS freshman that wants to hangout with an upperclassman (Sasha) just to be cool.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Maestro Of The Dawg Pound

Reply #382 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:40pm

I missed it, but I found out later from the guys at Wrestling Inc that Finn came out with Bayley to do a mixed tag with Jinder and Alicia, but he did it wearing one of Bayley's jackets.  Matt Morgan jumped all over just how wrong that looked.  LOL

IP Logged

spin
God Member

Reply #383 - Oct 9th, 2018 at 8:46pm

MaestroDawg65 wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 6:40pm:
I missed it, but I found out later from the guys at Wrestling Inc that Finn came out with Bayley to do a mixed tag with Jinder and Alicia, but he did it wearing one of Bayley's jackets. Matt Morgan jumped all over just how wrong that looked. LOL

Speaking of wrong, check out Brie Bellas pants from last night.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

kam16
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #384 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 12:48am

Tell me how anyone's supposed to boo Becky with promos like this. It's all true!

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1049721721647857664

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #385 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 8:00am

And I think we can officially say after this wwe.com video, Carmella is definitely now a full fledged face.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1049858707905888257

IP Logged

musclefan29

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #386 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:44am

https://www.facebook.com/WWEMixedMatchChallenge/videos/719406218424492/

Ember shows off some impressive strength, lifting and holding bayley for several seconds, at the one minute mark. I do think Ember is pound for pound the strongest woman in the company. I like how she points at Strowman while holding Bayley on her shoulder with one arm.

I bet Ember could body slam Nia and I wish WWE would let her try, but they won't.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #387 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm

musclefan29 wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:44am:
https://www.facebook.com/WWEMixedMatchChallenge/videos/719406218424492/

Ember shows off some impressive strength, lifting and holding bayley for several seconds, at the one minute mark. I do think Ember is pound for pound the strongest woman in the company. I like how she points at Strowman while holding Bayley on her shoulder with one arm.

I bet Ember could body slam Nia and I wish WWE would let her try, but they won't.

This is a little off topic, but I've always wondered how I could get my WWE '18, soon to be WWE '19 to be more realistic when it comes to weight detection.  You just don't expect Trish Stratus to be able to either bodyslam or suplex Nia Jax.  Or someone like Chyna being able to gorilla press Nia.  I'd love to be able to fix this so that it could be more realistic.  If anyone could message me to figure this out.

IP Logged

Jon stunner
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #388 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 11:00am

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Reply #389 - Oct 14th, 2018 at 6:13pm