Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54
Send Topic Print
WWE Women XI (Read 127427 times)
Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Re: WWE Women XI
Reply #585 - Jan 25th, 2019 at 7:22am

spin wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 10:36pm:
Will_the_Thrill wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 6:04pm:
Kam61 wrote on Jan 24th, 2019 at 4:32pm:
Well!  So much for the Horsewomen feud, perhaps.  As of today, Meltzer says Ronda Rousey looks likely to be on her way out after Wrestlemania:

https://www.f4wonline.com/january-28-2019-observer-newsletter-future-ronda-rouse...

This may indeed have been likely from the start.  But I wonder if having the crowds turn on her visa-vis Becky -- and even Charlotte -- has accelerated the process, made it less fun than Ronda thought it would be.  It would have been one thing if she'd been trying to play heel, but she ended up taking the brunt of fans' resentment over Vince's booking.  When you're getting that treatment after taking a legit painful beating, with welts all over your body, it does tend to make you think, "Why am I doing this again?"

This all goes back to my speculation as well before Ronda debuted, just how well, or not so well, would Ronda be able to handle a "loss" in the WWE. We all knew, as did she, there was going to be the prolonged period of her just squashing women and not losing at the very least up until this Wrestlemania. So it sure seems the plan is regardless of whether Ronda stays or leaves, is for her to put Becky over (previously it would have been Charlotte). Now that we are getting there, that isn't sitting well with Ronda. Not that she refuses to do it, just that she knows the honeymoon is over and on screen she would have to deal publicly with "losing" to Becky. Scripted or not that is just too much for her fragile ego to deal with and I can certainly see her bailing after WM, retreating to her farm, back in hiding with her hubby, and the next time Ronda is seen publicly she will have a baby in her arms.

If this pans out at all, then the one year era of Ronda Rousey in the WWE will turn out to be just one big "Meh".  Undecided

This has nothing to do with any of this. Ronda has a farm with goats that she loves. She has Travis Browne. They want to have kids. She wants to have a family. That’s all this is.

She made this clear to WWE last year. That’s last year, when she signed. She’s signed thru 2021 with the agreement that her schedule would change. She’s not leaving; she’ll be working with the company on things thru 2021. But wrestling much less, if at all. Just like John Cena. Except John can’t get pregnant, as much as Nikki would like him to.

As for losing, she and Nattie lost on Monday without any drama. She’s putting over Becky at WM on her way back to her farm. Then we’ll see how much she’s around. I think she’ll be there some in the fall to give some rub to Shayna, Jessamyn and Marina. But we’ll see.

Nattie got pinned so that's not a "real" loss on Ronda. And bullsh**. If Ronda was really enjoying herself and could deal with "losing" she would stay and finish the last two years of her contract and not run to her farm and make babies. Not like her biological clock is ticking away. That is why she signed a three year deal in the first place. The WWE didn't sign her to work behind the scenes or anything like that while she has a bun in the oven. Ronda is useless in that sense. I'm telling you, if/when she leaves after Wrestlemania the only time you MIGHT see her would be at the 2020 or any other future hall of fame induction ceremonies.

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #586 - Jan 25th, 2019 at 3:50pm

Becky tweet in obvious reference to Ronda  Grin

"I’d be looking for the exit door if I was coming for me too.
#TheManWillComeAround
"

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1088713048989126656

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Maestro Of The Dawg Pound

Reply #587 - Jan 26th, 2019 at 7:16pm

Yet another video of Bayley lifting heavy. 

http://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1088993028755271680

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #588 - Jan 26th, 2019 at 7:32pm

MaestroDawg65 wrote on Jan 26th, 2019 at 7:16pm:
Yet another video of Bayley lifting heavy. 

http://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1088993028755271680

Damn, Bayley!  Talk about someone who's stronger than she looks.  Smiley

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #589 - Jan 27th, 2019 at 2:18am

Un-de-fea-ted no longer: Bianca Belair fell to Shayna Baszler tonight, with ref bumps and outside interference playing a role.  They did it the right way for Bianca's face turn.  There's a segment that claims (and chants) she's "overrated," so a title shouldn't come to her this quickly: She needed sympathy and respect first.  She got both, overcoming torture from Shayna (who twisted her wrist and stomped on the hand) and at one point powering out of the Kirifuda Clutch, then almost doing it again, repeatedly lifting Shayna while caught in the hold.  A good example of how to build a star and make her look strong in defeat.  This program isn't over and a Mania-weekend rematch makes sense.

Oh, and Bianca legit cut Shayna's midsection with a hair whip.  That's new!  So was the spot where Shayna threw Bianca into the ring post by pulling her braid.

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #590 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:08am

OK, Becky's starting off Rumble.  Thought that would happen.  That fits the scenario that makes the most sense: She loses (or at least doesn't win) the title match, then enters and wins the Rumble later tonight.

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #591 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:35am

Kam61 wrote on Jan 28th, 2019 at 12:08am:
OK, Becky's starting off Rumble.  Thought that would happen.  That fits the scenario that makes the most sense: She loses (or at least doesn't win) the title match, then enters and wins the Rumble later tonight.

Phew!  For one I made a public prediction that didn't blow up in my face.  Grin

Right outcome: Asuka needed the clean win. And judging by the crowd reaction, most people seem to know it, and know what the outcome means for what's yet to come.

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #592 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 6:56pm

IP Logged

jaxer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #593 - Jan 28th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Lacey Evans

... ... ... ... ... ...

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Reply #594 - Jan 29th, 2019 at 2:30am

So the WWE is "looking for the next female superstar".

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/wwe-is-looking-for-the-next-female-superstar/

Really? They are loaded with real talent now between the main roster and NXT. Yet they are going to have a garbage "reality" show for what? To find the next Kelly Kelly?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jon stunner
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #595 - Jan 31st, 2019 at 12:34am

Stephanie McMahon has a quick flex on WWE 24: mania 34 special. It’s at 49:33

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #596 - Feb 2nd, 2019 at 11:37pm

IP Logged

Cas
God Member

GO BLUE!

Michigan
Reply #597 - Feb 3rd, 2019 at 8:23pm

Since that new show to "find the next WWE female superstar" is from the same minds that brought us 'Total Divas','Total Bellas' and 'Keeping Up with The Kardashians', I have zero faith in this venture.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #598 - Feb 6th, 2019 at 7:38pm

Natalya:

Nattie‏Verified account @NatbyNature · 37m37 minutes ago  Beat my own deadlift record today! Last week 271 pounds, today 276 pounds! I’ve never felt stronger.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyvoI_MWwAIRqET.jpg

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #599 - Feb 8th, 2019 at 12:29am

Nattie‏Verified account @NatbyNature · 8h8 hours ago  Broke my front squat record today @HardNocksSouth. Last week 196lbs, this week 200lbs! I’ve been setting very specific goals for myself this year and I can’t believe how setting small goals every day can lead to big results.  🙏

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy0SSpnVAAIucip.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54
Send Topic Print