Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 
Send Topic Print
WWE Women XI (Read 140408 times)
MaestroDawg65
God Member

Maestro Of The Dawg Pound

Re: WWE Women XI
Reply #855 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:57pm

Such potential being wasted in this 1940's Southern Belle / pinup gimmick.

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #856 - May 16th, 2019 at 12:29am

I like the southern belle  character

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #857 - May 16th, 2019 at 5:53am

Jessie Elaban is stuck as a jobber on NXT, but she's got a nice back:

https://www.f4wonline.com/sites/www.f4wonline.com/files/borneelaban.png

More Jessie (partial flex):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxaQ2Z9nf9D/

And another of her:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxfxLzQp1Q4/

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #858 - May 16th, 2019 at 10:34pm

A report on Vince and only Vince being the problem when it comes to storylines, creative, and other things. A long laundry list of issues. Note the reference to Dana Brooke and how much they want to give her a push but Vince ignores that too.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/report-triple-h-and-others-extremely-frustra...

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #859 - May 17th, 2019 at 2:04am

IP Logged

wgonzo64
God Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #860 - May 17th, 2019 at 3:35am

Sad   and sad I do not remember her

IP Logged

spin
God Member

The Internet Duke of Reason

Reply #861 - May 17th, 2019 at 4:02am

By all accounts, a very nice person and one of their most charismatic divas. A divas search winner. Tagged with Maria. Did Playboy and Survivor. Actually had a WM divas title match with Melina at WM23. Unfortunately she never got the hang of wrestling; she was probably one of the worst divas in ring, which says a lot. Towards the end of her run she had ongoing  drug issues and apparently got Matt Hardy hooked, or so Reby thinks.

Reports are this was a suicide; quite sad.

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #862 - May 17th, 2019 at 4:19am

spin wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 4:02am:
By all accounts, a very nice person and one of their most charismatic divas. A divas search winner. Tagged with Maria. Did Playboy and Survivor. Actually had a WM divas title match with Melina at WM23. Unfortunately she never got the hang of wrestling; she was probably one of the worst divas in ring, which says a lot. Towards the end of her run she had ongoing† drug issues and apparently got Matt Hardy hooked, or so Reby thinks.

Torrie Wilson lends credence to that possibility:

https://twitter.com/Torrie11/status/1129185960254742528

Even sadder, Ashley had an 18- or 19-year-old-daughter.† Losing a parent suddenly at that age is horrible.† (I've lived it.)† Losing a parent this way -- if that's what happened -- must be so much worse.

IP Logged

MisterM

Herbiceps Rocks

Reply #863 - May 17th, 2019 at 10:41am

Kam61 wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 4:19am:
spin wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 4:02am:
By all accounts, a very nice person and one of their most charismatic divas. A divas search winner. Tagged with Maria. Did Playboy and Survivor. Actually had a WM divas title match with Melina at WM23. Unfortunately she never got the hang of wrestling; she was probably one of the worst divas in ring, which says a lot. Towards the end of her run she had ongoing† drug issues and apparently got Matt Hardy hooked, or so Reby thinks.

Torrie Wilson lends credence to that possibility:

https://twitter.com/Torrie11/status/1129185960254742528

Even sadder, Ashley had an 18- or 19-year-old-daughter.† Losing a parent suddenly at that age is horrible.† (I've lived it.)† Losing a parent this way -- if that's what happened -- must be so much worse.

Yeah, it definitely seems to be a suicide or an overdose. Corey Graves also alluded to it.

arcang7  
IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #864 - May 19th, 2019 at 12:40am

Congratulations to Bray Wyatt and JoJo on the birth of their son, Knash Sixx Rotunda.† They can raise him on episodes of Firefly Funhouse.† Yowie wowie!

IP Logged

MaestroDawg65
God Member

Maestro Of The Dawg Pound

Reply #865 - May 20th, 2019 at 3:48am

Who expected all the swerves tonight for MITB?  I was one who was expecting someone like Mandy Rose to get the contract.  WWE definitely realized that she was one of the more likely candidates and swerved us all by having Bayley get it.  Does this officially put the nail in Sasha's coffin?  To push Bayley while Sasha is still sitting at home pouting.  And they even took a jab at Sasha by having Charly say that she's been on Raw.  Since when?  Not since the "Superstar Shakeup" I don't think.  She's been in limbo ever since WrestleMania before the roster moves. 

So, we did get a title change in Charlotte beating Becky.  But fans would have raised holy Hell for yet another Charlotte reign.  So they swerved us all by what they later did.  Lacey is still rough around the edges in the ring, but they still utilized her in derailing "Becky2Belts".  I wonder who bought that t-shirt?  LOL  I wasn't expecting Bayley to cash in right away.  But to have her cash in on Charlotte in such a manner made complete sense.  You keep Charlotte from having nuclear heat by adding yet another reign.  You stick it to Sasha.  And you give Bayley another opportunity after being without a title for a year or two.  You'd never think that they'd make Charlotte look like she had such a glass jaw.  Being knocked out in the corner after one move.  So now, you have two fresh feuds.  Becky and Lacey.  Charlotte and Bayley.  They have to push Lacey because the Raw women's division has been so weakened by Ronda, Nia and Alexa having injuries.  And Smackdown just continues to roll having yet another fresh matchup in Bayley vs. Charlotte.

IP Logged

spin
God Member

Reply #866 - May 20th, 2019 at 4:21am

Yes, they wanted to take the SD belt off of Becky because itís too large of a schedule for her. Seth is on Raw, so thatís where sheís going. Plus Charlotte is on SD and thus keeps them apart for a while.

They could have let Charlotte just keep the belt, but this was a rare opportunity to have a babyface win the briefcase and cash in without turning heel. So thatís why Bayley cashed in this quickly and won.

And of course they sent the message to Sasha. We screwed you and Bayley but she played ball and stayed and now sheís SD champ. You pouted. Itís time to stop that, come back to Raw and maybe you get a new push too.

IP Logged

Kam61
God Member

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #867 - May 20th, 2019 at 5:42am

spin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 4:21am:
Yes, they wanted to take the SD belt off of Becky because itís too large of a schedule for her. Seth is on Raw, so thatís where sheís going. Plus Charlotte is on SD and thus keeps them apart for a while.

They could have let Charlotte just keep the belt, but this was a rare opportunity to have a babyface win the briefcase and cash in without turning heel. So thatís why Bayley cashed in this quickly and won.

I'm basically OK with the choices made with the women tonight.† Bayley needed it, and this provided the only real positive emotion of the night.† But the crap move with Lesnar at the end is just about the last straw for me.† If he wins the title yet again -- and it's hard to imagine that he†won't -- I'll probably join you in canceling WWE Network.† I may do it even if he doesn't.

P.S. Chris Jericho weighs in with a sarcastic tweet:

"Awesome to see @BrockLesnar win the #MoneyInTheBank matchÖeven though he wasnít officially entered! Brock is the future of the biz and this perfect example of genius booking shows why @WWE will remain on top FOREVER! #GoBrockGo"

IP Logged

spin
God Member

Reply #868 - May 20th, 2019 at 6:10am

Kam61 wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 5:42am:
spin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 4:21am:

I'm basically OK with the choices made with the women tonight.† Bayley needed it, and this provided the only real positive emotion of the night.† But the crap move with Lesnar at the end is just about the last straw for me.† If he wins the title yet again -- and it's hard to imagine that he†won't -- I'll probably join you in canceling WWE Network.† I may do it even if he doesn't.

P.S. Chris Jericho weighs in with a sarcastic tweet:

"Awesome to see @BrockLesnar win the #MoneyInTheBank matchÖeven though he wasnít officially entered! Brock is the future of the biz and this perfect example of genius booking shows why @WWE will remain on top FOREVER! #GoBrockGo"

For the sake of full disclosure, I didnít cancel WWE network.  Roll Eyes That was laziness on my part and because I want to view the Takeover shows. I have however stopped watching Raw and put Smackdown on hiatus. The YouTube clips capture both shows quite adequately, and itís a pleasure to not hear Cole so incessantly. Btw he sucked again tonite too.

Iím with you on the Brock thing. Itís why you can never take WWE seriously. This is like the Astros and the Dodgers going to game seven of the World Series, itís tied in the ninth, and suddenly the entire Yankee team takes over the Astro dugout, Judge hits a homer and they win the thing. Who invited them? And who invited Brock? Nobody, thatís who! Yet he saunters down after everyoneís beat and takes the trophy. Just absurd.

IP Logged

Will_the_Thrill
YaBB Moderator

Muscle by Mickie :-)

Reply #869 - May 20th, 2019 at 6:19am

spin wrote on May 20th, 2019 at 6:10am:
I have however stopped watching Raw and put Smackdown on hiatus. The YouTube clips capture both shows quite adequately,†

I have basically been doing that for years.† TongueRoll Eyes

And if VKM could have Brock Lesnar's baby, I think he would. He certainly seems to have that obvious man crush on Brock because why keep going back to him when the fans are so sick of him and really just done with it ? I think Vince sees in Brock what he fantasies himself to be or wishes he was from a physical point of view. What other explanation is there ?

One useless man is called a disgrace. Two are called a law firm and three or more become a congress.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 
Send Topic Print