Send Topic Print
Shannon "OMFG" Seeley (Read 2796 times)
Peak_Freak
God Member

Embracing The Evolution
Of Women

Shannon "OMFG" Seeley
Jun 26th, 2018 at 10:10pm

...In a word...WOW, WOW, WOW, ok, 3 words  Cheesy I've been a fan of Shannon's for a few years, having followed her on her instagram. She's simply incredible and listening to her in the interview portion, what a hot, sexy, attitude she has. Her physique has grown over the years to the point of female muscular perfection. If you are reading this Shannon, I realize you do this for yourself but as a fan of muscular females my entire life, THANK YOU. Thank you for marching to the beat of your own drum. Thank you for tossing aside any puny archaic societal beliefs that my have hindered other women from striving to reach their own physical potential. You are a rare treasure  Cool

IP Logged

mavri5

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Shannon "OMFG" Seeley
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2018 at 6:16am

I second that She is amazing!!
The Interview Clips and the vods of her are great mike nice find!!

IP Logged

DogbiteWilliams
God Member

Liberal Atheist

Los Angeles
Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 11:07pm

A mind is a horrible thing to squander on religion.

IP Logged

GirlzGoneBig
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Reply #3 - Dec 20th, 2018 at 11:54am

I wish i could bottle the attitude of this woman and sprinkle it on all the women out there who believe perfection is being size zero. The term strong is sexy has done the rounds for a while now and yet it sadly seems that only a minority are drinking from this fountain. More and more feminine women are getting in to lifting of that there is no doubt. Maybe i am just hoping for a Utopia of Amazonian Women.

Shannon is a beauty, confident, self-assured and loves to grow. In a nutshell, i love her!!

GGB

IP Logged

Peak_Freak
God Member

Embracing The Evolution
Of Women

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2018 at 5:42pm

GirlzGoneBig wrote on Dec 20th, 2018 at 11:54am:
I wish i could bottle the attitude of this woman and sprinkle it on all the women out there who believe perfection is being size zero. The term strong is sexy has done the rounds for a while now and yet it sadly seems that only a minority are drinking from this fountain. More and more feminine women are getting in to lifting of that there is no doubt. Maybe i am just hoping for a Utopia of Amazonian Women.

Shannon is a beauty, confident, self-assured and loves to grow. In a nutshell, i love her!!

GGB

Agree with ya 100% GGB. I'm an old timer, been enamored with muscles on females for as long as I can remember, roughly 60 years. I grew up in an era where seeing a muscular female was akin to seeing a unicorn! Girls in my high school who had muscular arms or calves were ridiculed by both boys and girls, while I sat back and cherished their special gifts. I also hid my secret passion for fear of being made fun of.

Incredibly, my younger sister was the only one who knew of my special preferences in girls. She actually fixed me up for a date with a friend of hers who had muscular arms. What a cool sister Grin. My sister also happened to have very developed biceps...not sure how she got them??? I always complimented her on her muscles and she'd often flex them for me and let me feel them. I made sure she knew her muscles were awesome and the boys who laughed at her were simply jealous.

I wish I was young again...what a wonderful world we live in right now with so many muscular females!

IP Logged

Kam61

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #5 - Feb 25th, 2019 at 8:51pm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print