Some IG favorites
Jul 20th, 2018 at 3:17am

Have you guys ever talked with
Lauren Findley,
Kodi Humphrey,
Crossfit_bodybuilder Alexis,
Claire Thomas,
or Charity Witt?
These are all big time female athletes that I follow on Instagram. They have incredible physiques and I didn't know if you've talked to any of them. Maybe they would be interested in doing some shoots? I also heard Sean is going to Texas? Please get another photo shoot with Lauranda lol she's phenomenal!

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Re: Some IG favorites
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2018 at 8:50pm

Ill try to reach to them. Lauren Findley blew me of a few years ago. Shooting with her isnt gonna happen unfortunately.

IP Logged

Dylan
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #2 - Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:28pm

Wow, that surprises me. She seems really laid back, and easy going. I wonder what makes or breaks them when it comes to doing fitness shoots. Thanks for getting back with me and trying to look into these girls!

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:05pm

When girl's brands get big enough, they begin to get picky with who they work with. Usually fan sites are the first they start to stay away from.

IP Logged

autechre
YaBB Newbies

New Zealand
Reply #4 - Jul 24th, 2018 at 7:53am

Dylan wrote on Jul 21st, 2018 at 11:28pm:
Wow, that surprises me. She seems really laid back, and easy going. I wonder what makes or breaks them when it comes to doing fitness shoots. Thanks for getting back with me and trying to look into these girls!

Some girls are happy enough to be paid to be photographed & videod posing etc. Most are not.

They may have sponsors that they don't want to jeopardize their contract by making content on sites like this.

http://facebook.com/pwgphoto  
IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #5 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 3:05am

Autechre nailed it.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #6 - Jul 25th, 2018 at 2:49pm

Sean wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:05pm:
When girl's brands get big enough, they begin to get picky with who they work with. Usually fan sites are the first they start to stay away from.

I guess so, not in that particular case, or well, I obviously don't know anything about her in particular, but I guess some might simply have a different vision of their fitness image and they don't want to be associated to site like this. Not in a negative meaning indeed, since I am a member, but maybe that's just something "too far" for some of them.

IP Logged

autechre
YaBB Newbies

New Zealand
Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:36am

xhero wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
Sean wrote on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 8:05pm:

I guess so, not in that particular case, or well, I obviously don't know anything about her in particular

She's pretty big on insta.

Quote:
they don't want to be associated to site like this

Basically this. I'm sure they get enough weird requests from guys, but being on sites like this will just add to it.

http://facebook.com/pwgphoto  
IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #8 - Jul 26th, 2018 at 9:26am

autechre wrote on Jul 26th, 2018 at 8:36am:
xhero wrote on Jul 25th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
[quote author=1208150919000204610 link=1532053034/3#3 date=1532286310]When girl's brands get big enough, they begin to get picky with who they work with. Usually fan sites are the first they start to stay away from.

I guess so, not in that particular case, or well, I obviously don't know anything about her in particular

She's pretty big on insta.

lol yeah I know her she's famous, meant to say that I don't know anything about her opinions Smiley)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print