HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Daily Download Limit? (Read 720 times)
ColdFire

The Universe's Butt Puppet

Daily Download Limit?
Aug 9th, 2018 at 4:28am

I just signed up for a quarterly membership after having been gone for five years. Anyway, after admittedly downloading quite a bit today, my password suddenly doesn't work. Is there a daily download limit like HDPhysiques has, or is there currently a problem with the web site?

IP Logged

ColdFire

Re: Daily Download Limit?
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:35am

Okay, I think I know what happened. I signed up earlier today and was given access immediately, but apparently my credit card was never charged for whatever reason. So I'll try signing up again. Hopefully I don't end up getting charged twice.

IP Logged

Tre
YaBB Administrator

Sacramento, CA
Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2018 at 7:45pm

Although there are no prescribed download limits, you should not use an automated download manager to gather content from the site, because that may send the wrong signal to the sensors. 

You can click and download all day - we WANT you to spend time here viewing content.  It's not a problem until it's a problem.  If we see you pulling 500 GB/day, you will probably hear from us, but 10-20 GB?  Have at it!

FemFlex.com - It's all about the muscle.
IP Logged

ColdFire

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2018 at 12:15am

Thanks, Tre. I definitely wasn't using a download manager. I try to download only one file at a time; maybe two if they're small files. But anyway, after calling my card issuer I figured out the problem. I was using a Visa virtual account that apparently can't be used for purchases outside the US, and DtV in the UK still handles your memberships. So I'll sign up later with a proper credit card.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print