Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Photo Shoots belonging to HB but not featured here (Read 315 times)
GirlzGoneBig
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Photo Shoots belonging to HB but not featured here
Aug 26th, 2018 at 8:31am

Hi there
I have been an on and off member of the site since 2002 when i stumbled, happily, upon a photo shoot of Jen Broomfield. My love for female muscle was born that day.

The site has stood the test of time and still offers members a diverse range of content, not to mention all of the past posts as well. For it's price vs content it can truly be complimented as being unmatched.

Thinking of myself as a connoisseur of female muscle after 16 years of adoration, i have noticed a trend that has increased in regularity over the last two years or so. The other day i was surfing the net for Kristina Moser stuff as she is a beautifully muscular woman. A picture found on google appears to be from our very own HB but when searching the pictures section of the site, there are no pictures of Kristina Moser at all. A lot of the time the pictures i find that i cannot locate on this site yet claiming to be from this site either have HerBiceps written in the corner of the picture or Sean Nelson.

I have noticed this with a lot of pictures over the last few years and can't help but wonder why these pictures aren't located on the main site? Is there another side project of Herbiceps where these picture galleries can be located?

Clarification would be great on this.

Thanks

Dave
UK

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print