Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Strength test (Read 1384 times)
sixpack09
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Strength test
Sep 7th, 2018 at 5:07pm

Who has done the most planks in the strength test?

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Strength test
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Brittney O'Veal did 36 I think and Amanda Smith did 35. I think they're the two highest as far as I'm aware, although it looked like Smith could've easily hit 40 if she was given more rest/didn't work her way up to it.

Doesn't really say much though as a lot of the time women reach 30 and that's the most planks they have, and more recently sometimes there's only 25 on hand which most of the non-bikini girls can reach pretty easily.† Roll Eyes

For instance, girls like Holland Canter looked like they were only moderately challenged by the maximum planks available. It would be nice if girls who maxed it out could redo the challenge with a higher number of planks if they have another shoot.† Cheesy

IP Logged

Jcizzle
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

California
Reply #2 - Sep 8th, 2018 at 5:17am

Brittney & Amanda BOTH maxed at 35 planks. The record is 37 & I donít remember who owns that.

IP Logged

Kinky Desires
YaBB Newbies

UK
Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2018 at 9:27pm

I discovered this thread a couple of days ago, and being a big fan of the strength test clips I think I've got every single one of them on my hard drive (at time of writing I have 171 of them, not including those few with the really long bars or those shorter length planks which the lads purchased by mistake!).

I was also curious to see who owns the record, so I decided to do a bit of research in an attempt to find out!

I re-watched every single video and then sorted them into folders by the maximum number of planks successfully bent in each clip. So here are my findings.

In the Amanda Smith video it is stated by the guys that the current record is 37 but I definitely don't have any videos with anyone successfully bending 37 planks, so either that video is yet to be released (likely), or it has been released and I missed it (extremely unlikely!) or it didn't actually happen and the guys misquoted the record (I'd imagine this is fairly unlikely because if you see a girl bending 37 of those things it's the kinda thing that's probably gonna stick in your mind lol).

So in terms of published videos; Amanda Smith & Brittney O'Veal are indeed the current joint record holders with 35! Shawna Strong comes in 2nd place with 33, and there is a 12-way tie for 3rd place with 31, but as previously stated in some of these cases there were only 31 planks available at the time of shooting and it's likely that some of those 12 ladies could have done more.

There were definitely a fair number who made light work of 25 & 30 planks when that was the maximum available due to flight weight limits. I reckon Shannon Seeley for example could have easily reached at least 30 having maxed 25.

IP Logged

Jcizzle
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

California
Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2018 at 7:18am

True Indeed. 👍🏾

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print