Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Kali sheppard (Read 1007 times)
Goodtimes
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Kali sheppard
Oct 25th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Kali is super strong I was very surprised with the metal plank challenge. She couldn't even do 15?? Maybe she wasnt trying or maybe the planks were new and shorter then the others. I thought she would at least do 25

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Kali sheppard
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2018 at 7:18pm

I was surprised at that, she seems pretty jacked. Is 15 the lowest ever? Can't imagine many getting lower, it doesn't even seem to get remotely challenging for most people until 18 or so whereas 5 seemed to be a bit of a struggle for her; something I don't think I've ever seen before.  Shocked

IP Logged

Kinky Desires
YaBB Newbies

UK
Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2018 at 7:45pm

It surprised me too, and technically she only scored 10 because she failed on 15. I'm also surprised they didn't try for somewhere in between 10 and 15 to find her number.

The lowest score of the videos that have been published on the site belongs to Joannah Castro who scored 8. She tried to do 10, but couldn't!
https://www.herbiceps.com/members/hdvids/Joannah_Castro_16Legends_FOS_Metal_Plan...

IP Logged

Sean
YaBB Administrator

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Las Vegas
Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 5:46am

Sometimes models will deplete themselves to look their best for our shoots which results in them not being as strong as they really are.

IP Logged

xhero
God Member

\m/*-*\m/

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2018 at 11:29pm

Yeah it's curious to see such a big girl like her stopping at 15 but I wouldn't take the metal test too seriously, I guess it depends a lot on the girl's attitude, some may just take it easy and have fun (and it seems to me Kali was smiling a lot and wasn't that worried about showing how strong she really is, I think she doesn't need to prove anything), some other girls may be very competitive and take it very seriously, even too much lol others may not have the right technique and also they might be tired from a heavy previous workout... Last but not least as Sean mentioned, I wouldn't give for granted that girls are giving all their effort as they might prefer to save some energy for shooting, flexing and stuff...
Test of strength are cool and fun, but I'm sure they are not necessary the real deal, I like them tho Smiley

As a side note there's a cool test of strength I'd like to see.
I'd love to see girls doing cable curl, hero curl but instead of doing the regular exercise I'd like to see them just holding the curl position with a very heavy (or a significant one) weight and standing as long as they can.
Again, it doesn't necessary mean this is gonna tell who's really the strongest but for sure you might see some badass intense bicep flexing.

IP Logged

Plop13

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2018 at 9:18pm

xhero wrote on Oct 27th, 2018 at 11:29pm:
some other girls may be very competitive and take it very seriously, even too much lol

I'm reminded of the Susanna H one where she almost gives herself an aneurysm giving it her all to try to bend 31 for like 2 mins straight.

Any kind of isometric exercise like what you mentioned or lateral hold etc would be awesome.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print