Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
the cheerleader babysitter (Read 2093 times)
hardgirllover
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

the cheerleader babysitter
Dec 14th, 2018 at 7:15pm

Early 60's again, my mother hired a babysitter to take care of us at our house, she was an idiot and our mother let her go. The next babysitter showed up at the door and WOW! She was about as beautiful as a teenage girl could get. Total knockout. Turns out she was a cheerleader at her high school. And super nice. At times we would just sit around the table talk. She had two little brothers and told us the youngest of the brothers was very strong. Then it happened, she said she was strong also and rolled up her sleeve then flexed an absolute perfect rock hard base ball. She seemed to enjoy my brother and I trying to squeeze the perfect little pronounced ball of muscle. It was time to arm wrestle. First my little brother, she couldn't be moved. Then my turn, and it was the same. Then with my brother and I both using 2 hands each, she could actually hold off the both of us. She was powerful as hell. She gave us a double bicep pose, we squeezed them 1 more time (she loved our attention and held the flex for an extended period of time), then it over. My mother arrived later in the day and asked how we today. Shirley answered the boys were great. Then my brother and I started talking about the fun we were having and mother looked surprised. My mother had no idea that Shirley was a powerful girl. Shirley always wore long sleeve sweaters. Shirley had a slightly embarrassed look on her face and smiled. My brother and I accidentally revealed Shirleys secret. We never told anyone about her again, but we sure kept on eye out for those biceps!! More to come, Ken  

question, how do I post a pic here?

IP Logged

Dj_Frost

w00t

Re: the cheerleader babysitter
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2018 at 7:10am

hardgirllover wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 7:15pm:
Early 60's again, my mother hired a babysitter to take care of us at our house, she was an idiot and our mother let her go. The next babysitter showed up at the door and WOW! She was about as beautiful as a teenage girl could get. Total knockout. Turns out she was a cheerleader at her high school. And super nice. At times we would just sit around the table talk. She had two little brothers and told us the youngest of the brothers was very strong. Then it happened, she said she was strong also and rolled up her sleeve then flexed an absolute perfect rock hard base ball. She seemed to enjoy my brother and I trying to squeeze the perfect little pronounced ball of muscle. It was time to arm wrestle. First my little brother, she couldn't be moved. Then my turn, and it was the same. Then with my brother and I both using 2 hands each, she could actually hold off the both of us. She was powerful as hell. She gave us a double bicep pose, we squeezed them 1 more time (she loved our attention and held the flex for an extended period of time), then it over. My mother arrived later in the day and asked how we today. Shirley answered the boys were great. Then my brother and I started talking about the fun we were having and mother looked surprised. My mother had no idea that Shirley was a powerful girl. Shirley always wore long sleeve sweaters. Shirley had a slightly embarrassed look on her face and smiled. My brother and I accidentally revealed Shirleys secret. We never told anyone about her again, but we sure kept on eye out for those biceps!! More to come, Ken  

question, how do I post a pic here?

Cool story.... are you going to post pics of her?  Shocked

You can upload it to a site like this one: https://imgbb.com/ and then copy/paste the link here using the image button or even just the link and people can click on it

IP Logged

hardgirllover
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Re: the cheerleader babysitter
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2018 at 4:42pm

pic did not take, sorry
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2018 at 4:52pm by hardgirllover »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print