Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
amazing old lady (Read 793 times)
hardgirllover
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

amazing old lady
Jan 3rd, 2019 at 6:29pm

It was my first real job at 16 years of age, a whoppin $2.00 an hour. The owner of the gas station (where I worked) lived across the street. He was renting the lower floors of a beautiful 3 level home. The top floor is where the house owner lived, an elderly woman. She was not afraid to do anything herself. House repairs, gardening, etc. She swung by the station to gas up and washed her glass herself, I usually did it for the customers. This old woman was built like a large solid rock. I was shocked and couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her biceps were massive and vascular. And her biceps were full from shoulder to elbow, huge. Those veins on her biceps drove me crazy. I had a lean build with maybe 14" very pronounced little biceps and was proud of my lean little muscles. This woman was at least 4" larger. After she left I had a hard time staying calmed down. I had a real problem I needed to suppress for the rest of the day. My imagination ran wild wondering what those biceps looked and felt like when flexed. Old and elderly, but in my eyes absolutely stunning.
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2019 at 4:16pm by hardgirllover »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print