Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
the country road (Read 1221 times)
hardgirllover
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

the country road
Jan 15th, 2019 at 4:26pm

My friend and I were on a back country road and had slowed down for a small community. The road had a stop sign at the T in the road. We had to go left or right. Straight in front of us was a unbelievable sight. A woman was using a hand plow in front of her house. A hand plow. My buddy and I sat there in stunned amazement while she worked to make a garden. We got a good look as she never looked our way. She had a halter top on that was tied at the center. It was like WOW! She had giant pecs instead of breasts. Couldn't see any veins on her chest but they looked rock hard. And her arms were as big as any male bodybuilder. And pushing that old wooden plow was causing her whole body to flex at full strength. She could have entered any bodybuilding contest and won hands down. She was ripped with no sign of fat. Unbelievable sight. As we drove off we looked at each other with wide eyes and stunned disbelief at what we had just seen. My buddy's thinking "that girl could whup my ass". I'm thinking "I would love to have that girl whup my ass".   

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/cd/a0/d4cda0d1857cf1086beabfd89234464a.jpg
« Last Edit: Jan 24th, 2019 at 9:39pm by hardgirllover »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print