Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Traded my herbiceps membership for VIP (Read 230 times)
stubble
YaBB Newbies

Herbiceps

Traded my herbiceps membership for VIP
Feb 9th, 2019 at 11:51pm

I was a loyal member of Herbiceps for about 15 years. There were a few times when my credit card expired, but as soon as I saw, I always signed up again right away. I could get more pics and clips here for the money than anywhere else.  I finally let my membership run out last summer because the updates were not like before. I also saw they were posting more VODs and I wanted to see them. So instead of paying the normal herbiceps membership, I bought a VIP membership on cam so I could get the discount on some VODs. This turned out to be the best decision I could ever make. Now I only pay for the models I want to see and the videos are much better than they used to do on the site. I don't have to pay to see models I don't care about anymore. I spend more some months than with a membership, but I get exactly what I want.

If they ever make a new members site with regular updates, I will probably check it out but for now I'm very happy with the VODs I've been getting. 

IP Logged

mayes
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Traded my herbiceps membership for VIP
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:15am

its actually ridiculous seeing almost an entire month with no sort of update. its never been this bad before and we know they dont have a lack of content. disgusting

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print