Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Herbiceps
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Story from a girl in Belarus (Read 1898 times)
vadis
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Story from a girl in Belarus
Apr 8th, 2019 at 9:23pm

I have got this story from a friend in Belarus. He found this story and a lot more from the same girl in a wrestling forum.
The translation might not be the best, but hope you enjoy it.

One of my first wrestling experience with a guy was when I were 16. I have been into judo in many years and also training and fighting with boys, but the wrestling with boys is much more fun.
I visited a friend of mine, we were talking and listening music, when her older brother asked her being less noisy and turn of the music.
She teased him, and he told, that he don't want to hurt her, she answered back that he has no change against us, he flexed and said "ran away". For fun she attacked him, but he lifted her up, holding her arms, and when he lifted my friend in her legs with her head hanging down, she was begging for mercy.
I said "you can't do this with me, he said "why not". I just said he would regret if he tried. He laughed and came forward, but I stopped him, and said "lets wrestle in a real fight". He looked surprised, but his sister insisted and we went to the cellar were she found two old madrasses were we could fight.
Until now I always did judo and fighting as a sport and this was too, but it was also another feeling wrestling with a guy. We agreed fighting for 10 submissions. I think, he was sure he would win, and I think he overweighted me with 10-15 kg. I were about 170 cm and 65-66 kg.
I looked at him like a opponent but also as a good looking guy and I get attracted.
My friend started the fight, I could feel his power and strength, but I am also strong and used my fighting skills, I got him in the first round in a armbar. He quickly submitted and looked surprised and confused. In the second round he quickly took me to the ground but again I used my skills and got a triangle. First he didn't submitted but at last he had to, and I could see it hurted, but he didn't say anything. His sister teased him, but he just told her to shut up and let the fight begin. Again he attacked and when we went to the madras I got him into a new armbar this time just holding his arm but not so hard and at the same time pressed my left leg at his head so he hardly could breath, and I started teasing him asking if he was mouse or man. When he submitted I flexed and said, don't fight a girl, if you are a mouse.
He was surely embarresed, and I told him I'm into judo and it helped a little, but we didn't fight the last 7 rounds.
I always like to win, but for the first time I feel this special satisfaction beating a strong guy.

IP Logged

vadis
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Story from a girl in Belarus
Reply #1 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 4:49pm

Here is the second story from the girl:

Next time I were wrestling a guy was in school. After summer we started in new classes. One of the first days a teacher didn't came and some of us girls were talking, when we see some of the guys started arm wrestle. We went to see the arm wrestle, and after some fights I asked the guys arm wrestle with me. Some laughed, some just looked but I insisted and one of the guys sat down and I sat in front of him.
I easily won both with right arm and left arm, and I asked anyone else want to try. Another one, In guessed much stronger sat down. He won both with right arm and left arm. I think I resisted for 10-20 seconds before losing.
I said he might be stronger, but I could still beat him in wrestling. Some of the other guys said, lets see the wrestling and we went outside to wrestle at the grass. We started at our knees. I got my arm around his neck and pressed my best. I think he was surprised and he tried the best to escape from my hold. With my other arm and hand I holded and stretched his arm, so his elbow hurted and he submitted.
Some more came to look what happened and he asked for a new round, I agreed. This time I couldn't surprise him and we were rolling around both trying to get a good hold. He surely didn't had skills but he was strong and after a while sitting on me, but didn't watch the triangle and he submitted again.
I asked for a new round but he didn't wanted to fight anymore.
Again I liked the great feeling of beating a strong guy and show girlpower. Of cause I can't win a fight against big and strong guys if they have wrestling skills, but I like to humiliate strong guys and see their surprise when losing to a girl.
I asked anyone else want to try, first no one said anything but after a while a guy said we could take a round. He said, that he knew he would lose, but he wanted to try.
He was not so big, more at my own size, about 170 cm and I think he weighted less than me (maybe about 60 kg and I weight 66-67 kg). I easily got him down at his back and I sitted on him pressing slowly pressing my thighs and knees at his head until he submitted. I could have got this guy submit in few seconds if I wanted, but the feeling of being on the top, I didn't wanted to end to quickly.   

IP Logged

vadis
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Re: Story from a girl in Belarus
Reply #2 - Apr 18th, 2019 at 9:01pm

Here is the next story:

A few days after I wrestled in school a girl asked me if I would wrestle with her brother for his 20 years birthday party, and she would pay me. She told, that her brother was tall but thin and not strong and she showed me a picture of him. We agreed and I had to arm wrestle and do submission wrestling.

We planned that I was going to arm wrestle with her and her little sister and then the winner should wrestle her brother. We planned that I should not use all my strengt in arm wrestling.

To the party a friend of her introduced us as three strong teenagers at 14, 16 and 16 years, and she told about the wrestling setup with arm wrestling and 3 rounds of 5 minutes submission wrestling. First the two sisters arm wrestle, they entered the mat and lying down for arm wrestle and the oldest sister won. Then I entered and first I arm wrestle the younǵest sister taking my time before pressing her arm down, and now I arm wrestle the oldest sister, I could have won in a second, she had no muscles but again waited before winning.

Now he was asked to change clothes and entering the mat in shorts and I also changed into bikini. When we entered I was introduced as 66 kg mean and powerfull girl that every guy should fear and I stared at him and flexed my arms in front of him as his sister asked me to do. He was really tall maybe 195 cm but thin even more than I could see at the picture his sister showed me. His legs looked very weak.
First we arm wrestle and I slamed his hand down in a second. And then we were going to wrestle. I was taking a lot af care not using all my power and instead more playing with him but still got him to tap a lot of times with different scissors. I think he didn't like it but his sisters and the other guests to the party having a lot of fun.
One of his friends asked me to wrestle with him. He was much more muscular but I wanted to try wrestle a much bigger and stronger guy, and we agreed for 5 minutes wrestling or first to  three submissions.
He was very strong and I got really hard spuezed between his thighs and he also pressed his body down at my head but he didn't have the skills to finish the fight, and I resisted but took a lot of pain in this 5 minutes. I was proud that the fight was a draw and I think he was a bit surprised. I asked him for his stats and he was 23 years, 183 cm and 82 kg, and he was muscular with nice sixpack and hard biceps.
After these fight I was sure I would wrestle guys a lot more and starting to gain some more weight and muscle. And I considered starting training arm wrestling.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print